Leverage

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 pm

The Hogster wrote:
1niksder wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:Andrew Brandt says on twitter: "Initial reaction to Peyton deal: could be 1 yr, $18M deal. He could have leveraged more guarantee, less risk and did not. Impressive."


Same he did with the Colts two years ago. Again he'll be back in this situation again next season (I thing I said that a few times over 3 forums).

I also showed he get more than $18M just to sign a restructured deal with the Colts. If he gets the whole $96M it will be twice what I said he'd get on the open market.


:lol:

Whatever dude. :lol: :lol:

I'll let your but buddy cuddle you through this embarrassment. I'm here to talk football, not tickle you and Kazoo. This lesson was free. You're welcome.

Pathetic.


I'm in no way embarrassed I had a opinion and I stated it... looks like it might not have been completely correct, but it was my opinion. Maybe one day you'll have one.

FTR you and Kaz have been chasing each other around this board way before we every had anything going back and forth. You two can't agree when ya'll agree. That has nothing to do with me.

I still say that high horse is too hard to keep falling off
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

kazoo
Online
Posts: 10247
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 pm

1niksder wrote:I'm in no way embarrassed I had a opinion and I stated it... looks like it might not have been completely correct, but it was my opinion.


:up: Can't argue with that!

I always find people's view of the role of expertise to be interesting. I bring up I'm a business guy, but to me that means I have a higher and not lower burden to explain my views intelligibly. And that's what I try to do.

Others think that because they are experts they should not have to be clear. You're stupid for not knowing it and you're an idiot if you don't take their word for it. They also take their expertise to claim things that are not in their expertise. Like lawyers claiming to be experts in business when they are merely translators from English into legal BS and vice versa. In that end, that is the only behavior I personally considered "embarrassing" in this thread.
Last edited by KazooSkinsFan on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 pm

1niksder wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
1niksder wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:Andrew Brandt says on twitter: "Initial reaction to Peyton deal: could be 1 yr, $18M deal. He could have leveraged more guarantee, less risk and did not. Impressive."


Same he did with the Colts two years ago. Again he'll be back in this situation again next season (I thing I said that a few times over 3 forums).

I also showed he get more than $18M just to sign a restructured deal with the Colts. If he gets the whole $96M it will be twice what I said he'd get on the open market.


:lol:

Whatever dude. :lol: :lol:

I'll let your but buddy cuddle you through this embarrassment. I'm here to talk football, not tickle you and Kazoo. This lesson was free. You're welcome.

Pathetic.


I'm in no way embarrassed I had a opinion and I stated it... looks like it might not have been completely correct, but it was my opinion. Maybe one day you'll have one.

FTR you and Kaz have been chasing each other around this board way before we every had anything going back and forth. You two can't agree when ya'll agree. That has nothing to do with me.

I still say that high horse is too hard to keep falling off


Kazz = Flame. I get that now. He's the one who chases people around attention hooking. Check Smack - he's authored more than J K Rowling.

You on the other hand should know better.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

kazoo
Online
Posts: 10247
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

The Hogster wrote:Kazz = Flame. I get that now. He's the one who chases people around attention hooking.


Dude, seriously, buy a mirror...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Someone get Bernie. He's trying to re-write history again.

Proof is in your own posts.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

The Hogster wrote:Someone get Bernie. He's trying to re-write history again.

Proof is in your own posts.


It's about time you got something right but go back to where it all started
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:40 pm

1niksder wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Someone get Bernie. He's trying to re-write history again.

Proof is in your own posts.


It's about time you got something right but go back to where it all started


Yep. Read your Fail. I'm sure it will take you a while.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm

If Manning got a million per week for 12 weeks and a base of $7M in 2012 from a re-worked deal would it be more than what the $18M. Playing the whole season would earn way more than what he got.

We won't even talk about next year considering he'll have to make it through this season without getting hurt to even have a contract.

But I'm re-writing history on a message board that shows how many times a post is edited and when the last edit was done.

I said he got more than I thought he would get but the fact is he got less than what the exampleS I gave would have paid him.

If some people would simply stick to what they know, they wouldn't have anything to do.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Yeah, okay.

Image
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Very convincing response....

Still doesn't make $18M more than $23M

Didn't know you had it in you.... J/K I knew what your reply would be
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah. And, the Colts released him genius. He wasn't going to get $23M, and he sure wasn't going to get 5 years $96M from the Colts. You know, the "bargain bin" or the "dollar store as you like to say.

This is too easy.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 pm

The Hogster wrote:Yeah. And, the Colts released him genius. He wasn't going to get $23M, and he sure wasn't going to get 5 years $96M from the Colts. You know, the "bargain bin" or the "dollar store as you like to say.

This is too easy.

It was a example of what could have been. But that still goes over you head.

You're so funny it's sad.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

1niksder wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Yeah. And, the Colts released him genius. He wasn't going to get $23M, and he sure wasn't going to get 5 years $96M from the Colts. You know, the "bargain bin" or the "dollar store as you like to say.

This is too easy.

It was a example of what could have been. But that still goes over you head.

You're so funny it's sad.


ROTFALMAO

So now, you're so desperate that you make up a contract (an example as you call it) and you say, that hypothetically he could have signed that contract with the Colts. That's your argument? Ever heard of these things called "the facts."? You may try to make up your reality, but the facts here are pretty clear. You were dead wrong on every point we debated. And, now Peyton is a Bronco with a $96M contract, and not tutoring Luck FOR LESS MONEY, on a team in a full blown re-build. Tell us another one dude.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 pm

The Hogster wrote:
1niksder wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Yeah. And, the Colts released him genius. He wasn't going to get $23M, and he sure wasn't going to get 5 years $96M from the Colts. You know, the "bargain bin" or the "dollar store as you like to say.

This is too easy.

It was a example of what could have been. But that still goes over you head.

You're so funny it's sad.


ROTFALMAO

So now, you're so desperate that you make up a contract (an example as you call it) and you say, that hypothetically he could have signed that contract with the Colts. That's your argument? Ever heard of these things called "the facts."? You may try to make up your reality, but the facts here are pretty clear. You were dead wrong on every point we debated. And, now Peyton is a Bronco with a $96M contract, and not tutoring Luck FOR LESS MONEY, on a team in a full blown re-build. Tell us another one dude.

The fact is the debate started BEFORE he was cut and te debate was about what could happen. The fact is this shouldn't have to be explained to you but you don't really deal in facts now do you?

One more time

GET a LIFE... loser
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######
Posts: 7224
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 pm

And, then 1niksder said.....he said, he was RIGHT!!



Image
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

Return to Around the League