WORD ON THE TWEET - RG3 Reaction

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

WORD ON THE TWEET - RG3 Reaction

Postby The Hogster » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Some here think I don't contribute anything but arrogance and comic relief. Others know I am an important cog in this machine, one of the substantive posters here. So, here's a thought.

This site could benefit from a place where the reactions of Redskins players via Twitter to Redskins news is brought together. It could be policed by the users ourselves.

So, I'd like to kick this off with the Redskins Players reactions to the RG3 trade via Twitter. I've heard Anthony Armstrong's positive reaction. But, with the immediate nature of Twitter, if anyone else has heard from any Redskins players, please post their comments here.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Reactions from Adam Carriker & others

http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-redskins/2012/3/10/2859921/robert-griffin-iii-trade-washington-draft-twitter

@BigPoppaPump94
This next month is gonna be crazy! Free agency, the draft, and a big trade has already happened folks!
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: WORD ON THE TWEET - RG3 Reaction

Postby 1niksder » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm

The Hogster wrote:Some here think I don't contribute anything but arrogance and comic relief. Others know I am an important cog in this machine, one of the substantive posters here. So, here's a thought.

No one here said you don't contribute to the boards, anyone that doesn't doesn't know what contributing means. Here's my contribution

Change ßome" and "Others" to "Most" and I mostly agree with this statement.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 pm

1niksder wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Some here think I don't contribute anything but arrogance and comic relief. Others know I am an important cog in this machine, one of the substantive posters here. So, here's a thought.

No one here said you don't contribute to the boards, anyone that doesn't doesn't know what contributing means. Here's my contribution

Change ßome" and "Others" to "Most" and I mostly agree with this statement.

It's all good dude.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 am

the former undercuts the latter
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:24 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:the former undercuts the latter

Here's some attention Kazoo. You're welcome.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 am

People shouldn't take heated discussions on this message board too seriously. We're all Redskins fans here. Its not like a meeting place of the crips and bloods or something.

I did have to laugh about your statement above though. "Some people think I am arrogant." "Others know I am an important cog."

LMAO.

While we're baring our souls, I'd just like to add that some people here think I am vain and an egomaniac. Others know its a fact that I am one of the ten most handsome men in the DC metro region.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am

riggofan wrote:

People shouldn't take heated discussions on this message board too seriously. We're all Redskins fans here. Its not like a meeting place of the crips and bloods or something.

I did have to laugh about your statement above though. "Some people think I am arrogant." "Others know I am an important cog."

LMAO.

While we're baring our souls, I'd just like to add that some people here think I am vain and an egomaniac. Others know its a fact that I am one of the ten most handsome men in the DC metro region.

+1

:lol:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am

Reactions from Portis, Reed Doughty, Donte Stallworth, Brian Mitchell, & Phillip Daniels.

Clinton Portis@TheRealC_Portis
Wow skins never to be outdone its great to get RG3 but whos gonna help him the next 3yrs?
10 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Brian Mitchell@BmitchliveCSN
I am totally stoked by the trade. I don't think it's to much. This team needs a franchise QB and RG3 fits the bill!! #RG3inDC #HTTR
Reed Doughty

@doughty37
Tough to give up picks But it's exciting nonetheless. #Skins fans should be happy to get a diff maker. Will make FA that much more fun
Adam Carriker

@BigPoppaPump94
This next month is gonna be crazy! Free agency, the draft, and a big trade has already happened folks!
9 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Phillip Daniels

@PhilDaniels93
#RedskinNation seems so happy right now. #HTTR #Redskins
9 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Donte' Stallworth

@DonteStallworth
#Redskins making the move for the no. 2 spot in the draft...I wonder who they're gonna take. Any thoughts?
http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/3/10/2859270/collection-of-redskins-media-reactions-to-trade-with-rams
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am

Sounds like Portis wants to come back and block for RGIII!!! :)

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 am

The Hogster wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:the former undercuts the latter

Here's some attention Kazoo. You're welcome.

A $10 mirror would change your life...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 am

riggofan wrote:While we're baring our souls, I'd just like to add that some people here think I am vain and an egomaniac. Others know its a fact that I am one of the ten most handsome men in the DC metro region.

:lol:

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

The Hogster wrote:[b][color=orange]Some here think I don't contribute anything but arrogance and comic relief.
Why even start the thread off in this fashion to do anything else but draw more attention to yourself...? Nobody cares about any of that, just make a good thread and people will post.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
The Hogster wrote:[b][color=orange]Some here think I don't contribute anything but arrogance and comic relief.
Why even start the thread off in this fashion to do anything else but draw more attention to yourself...? Nobody cares about any of that, just make a good thread and people will post.

Your opinion is worthless to me. Do what you do, and I'll do what I do. It's hilarious how people want to tell other people how to post on a Message Board. Yawn
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am

riggofan wrote:Sounds like Portis wants to come back and block for RGIII!!! :)

You can tell this is the right move because the people who aren't on this team, or are fans of other teams are all hating.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football