What the Redskins gave up to get RGIII

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:13 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
Mud-n-Cleats wrote:RGIII could be the franchise QB the Skins have been searching for, a high price to pay though. Here's a quick read on it,

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-washington- ... tml?cat=14

If you took a look, thanks!

Paul Campbell can eat the corn out of my . "Worst owner in the NFL", yeah right. I get trired of hearing this but Snyder isn't even close! Even at his worst he was still better than many.

He doesn't even know that Gaffney is on the team. How can he say the team has no WRs then forget about the leading receiver. Trust me WR won't be a problem next year and the need for better WRs has overstated! How can you judge our WRs with Beck and Grossman throwing them passes?

He is the first that I have seen that had anything negative to say about RG3s play! His delivery hurts his accuracy. Really? Maybe if he had an "better delivery" he would have hit 80% of his passes.

What a tool!

Per his "Yahoo" profile
36 year old Western PA native I'm a steel worker and a pro sports handicapper.
It's more likely that he's "pro sports handicapped"... Low IQ suggests he's a Steelers fan... He probably is convinced that Terry Bradshaw is the prototypical NFL quarterback.

Forgive him. :twisted:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:28 pm

SF#33, please check your PMs. ;)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

1niksder wrote:What part of cleared of any wrong doing is it that you don't get.

let me interrupt you with the latest.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/foo ... ll-insider

wow....NFL is playing right along with exactly what I said. not a surprise, I'm always right.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm

1niksder wrote:What part of cleared of any wrong doing is it that you don't get.

Thanks for bringing this up - AND - for trying to clear up the picture - again :)

some here just do not want to understand what is happening

we are not going to lose this draft pick and we are going to end up thinking this is one of the best trades/deals we ever made

what a steal :wink:

HTTR
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 pm

we are not going to lose this draft pick and we are going to end up thinking this is one of the best trades/deals we ever made

what a steal :wink:

HTTR

doesn't he have to throw a pass or two first? oh wait...I forget...redskin fan, it's march, I understand. I forgot what month it was for a minute. ha.

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
"Worst owner in the NFL", yeah right. I get trired of hearing this

then win something for once.

but Snyder isn't even close! Even at his worst he was still better than many.

nope. no he's not. he's worst than almost anyone. I not gonna nitpick the order of worse owners in the sport with the other bottom of the barrel guys....all I know is he hangs out at the bottom too and he brought the whole franchise down with him.

He doesn't even know that Gaffney is on the team.

dude get a clue. he didn't mention gaffney because gaffney is a nobody. the very fact that he IS washington's best receiver would only make his point more.

Trust me WR won't be a problem next year and the need for better WRs has overstated!

wow, that's convincing. whered u get your law degree? hey I got a comeback for ya but try to follow it along..it's based on something called fact not the "trust me" argument.

whens the last time the redskins developed their own wide receiver? I'll give ya a decade or two to think about it.

He is the first that I have seen that had anything negative to say about RG3s play! His delivery hurts his accuracy. Really? Maybe if he had an "better delivery" he would have hit 80% of his passes.

I dunno how much this article writer actually saw griffin play..but that's his opinion. we'll see. as for his completion % , he coulda hit 80%....if they woulda called a few more bubble screens. I guess they couldn't call it EVERY play. kliff kingsbury also played in that wretched defensive conference known as the big 12. he threw for 5000 yards and 67% in this senior year. he threw two passes in his NFL career.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey pos er click ====> :nana: <==== Yeah right there!

You're gonna hate it, but non-trolls won't :twisted:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 pm

At first poser would get under my skin... Now I see she is just something we need to get used to. Haters gonna hate so might as well get used to it sooner then later.
When we officially draft RGiii (or Luck) I suspect the trolls will come out of the wood works, so thanks for the early dose ha ha.
Sweet video 1sniksder btw- is it on the front page?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:At first poser would get under my skin... Now I see she is just something we need to get used to. Haters gonna hate so might as well get used to it sooner then later.
When we officially draft RGiii (or Luck) I suspect the trolls will come out of the wood works, so thanks for the early dose ha ha.
Sweet video 1sniksder btw- is it on the front page?

Yep... Blog Section
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:20 am

Thanks 1niksder - great video

all Redskins fans should enjoy it :twisted:
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football