Girl draws picture in kindergarten, father arrested

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Countertrey wrote:12.7mm... =; Damn it... it's .50Cal...

I have held .50Cal cartridges in my hand during my service. They used to be employed in anti-aircraft machine guns in WWII. Enough to go through light armour let alone an enemy on foot. There are so many factors involved in making the "2,000 yard club" that it seems almost impossible to me to comprehend how can that be achieved. A 1,000 yard shot is already a tremendous achievement of marksmanship even for a good sniper team and the difficulty increases with every 100 yards added to it.

Interesting part of the video is that the US .50Cal cartridges appear to have better aerodynamics than the ones made in Canada. Interesting stuff.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Never fired the Barrett... but I've put a few rounds through Ma Deuce...
I'd call it a highlight... THUMP... THUMP... THUMP...

I know the Barrett is buffered... I can't imagine firing it from the shoulder... but I sure would love to.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:22 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:the US .50Cal cartridges appear to have better aerodynamics than the ones made in Canada. Interesting stuff.

Did you have a doubt?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:the US .50Cal cartridges appear to have better aerodynamics than the ones made in Canada. Interesting stuff.

Did you have a doubt?

Nobody knew prior to that Mission if you want the truth. When it comes to ammunition and light weapons, several other countries do a great job too. I am not sure how familiar you are with light weapons in general but there are some great European guns and ammo out there as well. Nothing wrong with American ammo though but everybody has had a jammed gun sometime regardless of the origin of the ammo.

Interestingly, one of the most important parts of my current job is to make sure that none of them ever get to be used in anger anywhere in the world. :wink:

People like me do not seem to be doing a good enough job out there. :cry:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to The Lounge