RG3 2DC......oh yeah

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

RG3 2DC......oh yeah

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 am

NOW...that's a Big Fan of RG3. Will there be more? You Bet...!!!

Image

http://www.realredskins.com/
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 610
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:33 am
Location: MiddleONowhere, Iowa

Re: RG3 2DC......oh yeah

Postby TimSkin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:NOW...that's a Big Fan of RG3. Will there be more? You Bet...!!!

Image

http://www.realredskins.com/


Are you sure that isn't Rex Grossman III's mama??? \:D/
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

newbie
User avatar
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Postby redskinsflow » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Lol lol, start of the RGIII mania in the capital!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am

Can different states get the same plate? I'll rock rg32dc till the wheels fall off! High five and daps to my brah in Virginia- nicely done sir
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16742
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:17 pm

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 am

Postby the poster » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

clear signs of a desperate fan base. they are indicating as much now on the back of their cars, hitching their football dreams now to one college kid. that's what they been reduced to.

when the latest messiah fails, what can u do for an encore ? Snyder has pretty much traded for and bought everything he could buy. and they still suck.

when they're no better than 7-9 this season, then what? I guess I know the answer to that.....on to the next offseason.....the redskin fan's favorite season.

DarthMonk
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 pm

the poster wrote:clear signs of a desperate fan base. they are indicating as much now on the back of their cars, hitching their football dreams now to one college kid. that's what they been reduced to.

when the latest messiah fails, what can u do for an encore ? Snyder has pretty much traded for and bought everything he could buy. and they still suck.

when they're no better than 7-9 this season, then what? I guess I know the answer to that.....on to the next offseason.....the redskin fan's favorite season.


With regards to the above post:

Image

DarthMonkl
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 am

Postby the poster » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
the poster wrote:clear signs of a desperate fan base. they are indicating as much now on the back of their cars, hitching their football dreams now to one college kid. that's what they been reduced to.

when the latest messiah fails, what can u do for an encore ? Snyder has pretty much traded for and bought everything he could buy. and they still suck.

when they're no better than 7-9 this season, then what? I guess I know the answer to that.....on to the next offseason.....the redskin fan's favorite season.


With regards to the above post:

yep, the browns suck too. Washington and Cleveland will both have top 10 picks next year, too. at least in cleveland, they'll at least have that draft pick. but they stink too, just like Washington, agreed.

Image

DarthMonkl

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15747
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 pm

the poster wrote:clear signs of a desperate fan base. they are indicating as much now on the back of their cars, hitching their football dreams now to one college kid. that's what they been reduced to.

when the latest messiah fails, what can u do for an encore ? Snyder has pretty much traded for and bought everything he could buy. and they still suck.

when they're no better than 7-9 this season, then what? I guess I know the answer to that.....on to the next offseason.....the redskin fan's favorite season.

Your team obviously bites, or you would have no trouble telling everyone who they are. Besides, so what if we do go through another rebuilding year with a rookie QB? Rome wasn't built in a day. I do know one thing, though. When the Skins are back to being perennial winners, and your team continues its never won anything history, you will be nowhere to be found on this, or any other Redskins' site, and no one will remember that you were ever here. :-({|=
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 pm

so once he gets here, will he change it to

RG3INDC ?
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 12931
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:14 pm

the sky's the limit for this kid
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

#######
Posts: 7172
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Thinking about getting a puppy and naming him Robert Griffin the Third.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

#######
Posts: 7172
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:so once he gets here, will he change it to

RG3INDC ?


Hopefully he'll become RG3

Image
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby emoses14 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 pm

I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have a Redskins QB be in the discussion for greatest QB of all time.

Man that would be nice.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

The Hogster wrote:Thinking about getting a puppy and naming him Robert Griffin the Third.


:shock:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football