RG3 2DC......oh yeah

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:33 am

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 am

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:57 am

You don't have to have an animated QB as Griff to get the job done, Luck would be just fine, BUUUUUUUT, IMO, we we need this extra intangible to get our guys fired up and get back that Redskin football attitude that has been missing for so long. We saw what Tebow, with suspect QB skills, can do to for the motivation of an entire team, now watch what a QB, with superior skills, can do for the Skins!!!

Thanks, 1nik for posting - Loved it!

HTTR!
Last edited by Red_One43 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am

Many will recall my primary problem with Jason Campbell was that he lacked "it". Had all the talent in the world, and the physical atributes to match... but was just missing a competitive fire, an ability to take up a challenge, to improvise, to find a way.

Tebow has tons of "it", but does not have the skills, possibly the talent to match... at least at this point.

RGIII is loaded with "it"... and is loaded with talent... and a full package of gifts.

I hope he can find his way into the B&G nation.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Postby 1niksder » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

RGIII at a collectors show in Chantilly Va. right now

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 pm

That's a great video

RG3 is going to wear out pens signing autographs - just like he's going to wear out defenses in the NFC East

man oh man - is this gonna be fun, or what

gotta get me some of that RG3 kool aid
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 pm

1niksder wrote:
RGIII at a collectors show in Chantilly Va. right now

This is NOT the behavior of a player who is in contract negotiations with the Indianapolis Colts, now, is it? This is the behavior of a player who believes he should be looking for a home in the DC area! :up:

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Did I miss something? The Colts agree w Luck on a deal? Can't see rgiii signing autographs in VA on redskins gear no less then going to the Colts. He can say NO right?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Think, man.

Irsay is trying to convince the world that he's as interested in RGIII as he is in Luck...

Yet, it's pretty clear that, based on what RGIII is doing and saying he's not had any discussions with RGIII about a contract.

Griffin is acting like he's expecting to be in DC.

Luck, OTOH, appears to be acting as I'd expect him to if he were in contract talks with Irsay... he has disappeared...

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:30 pm

I know I know I just refuse to let my self rejoice until somethings finalized.. I've had these high rgiii hopes for a long time and he is lookin better and better every week.

Pretty cool the Hope pic of him is on his signing desk... Lucky folk up there is LOVE to own a signed and framed copy daaang that's cool
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 am

RGIII is making sure that the Colts don't draft him by refusing to give them a private workout.

They (Colts) are going to have Luck out for a private workout; they also wanted RGIII, but he's not doing private workouts for teams.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012040 ... d|mostview

Hog

Postby skinpride1 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 am

That has I know that I'm going to be a redskin wrote all over it. Heck maybe he is signing that on stuff. I think Rg3 wants to be a redskin and wants to do like he did with baylor and restore our franchise to winners again. I'm so excited about our future now.
RG3....Super Man....check out my socks!!!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 pm

skinpride1 wrote:That has I know that I'm going to be a redskin wrote all over it. Heck maybe he is signing that on stuff. I think Rg3 wants to be a redskin and wants to do like he did with baylor and restore our franchise to winners again. I'm so excited about our future now.

He and his fiancee grew up being Bronco fans during the Shanahan era. It's a safe bet that he wants to play for Shanahan.

piggie

Postby jr_uscg » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow this is a smart move, RGIII is shoring up his chances to come to DC, without making a lot of noise or getting his daddy to change his team on draft day, like Eli. Welcome to DC RGII!
Semper Paratus
Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Countertrey wrote:Many will recall my primary problem with Jason Campbell was that he lacked "it". Had all the talent in the world, and the physical atributes to match... but was just missing a competitive fire, an ability to take up a challenge, to improvise, to find a way.

Tebow has tons of "it", but does not have the skills, possibly the talent to match... at least at this point.

RGIII is loaded with "it"... and is loaded with talent... and a full package of gifts.

I hope he can find his way into the B&G nation.

=D> to all of that (except the tebow part, of course)
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football