Exploring Indy Fan's Views on Luck vs. RGIII

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:52 am

chiefhog44 wrote:This guy is from Cleveland?????

No, she's from Philly. She won't say who her team is (which should tell you all you need to know about their success as a franchise). But, she did mysteriously appear right about the time we were outbidding the Browns for the #2 pick. And, RGIII went from great prospect to future bust right after we got the second pick, as well. :-k
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

########
Posts: 2584
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:54 am
Location: The other Washington

Postby Scottskins » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 am

heshe previously said heshe used to be a redskin fan, but gave up on them long ago and now has no team. now, logic would state that this is untrue, based solely on the fact that heshe is now trolling a redskins board trashing the skins everyway heshe possibly can when they supposedly have no love of any team, let alone the sport...then again, i guess trolls never used much logic, unless it was on accident...

maybe i'll go find a drag racing message board and pick some driver to trash. i don't watch drag racing, have no idea who the drivers are, nor whther they are winners, losers, past their prime, or up and coming. but what the hell, sounds like a fun way to kill my evenings after work???
Death to the EGO! RIP 21

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:33 am

Scottskins wrote:heshe previously said heshe used to be a redskin fan, but gave up on them long ago and now has no team. now, logic would state that this is untrue, based solely on the fact that heshe is now trolling a redskins board trashing the skins everyway heshe possibly can when they supposedly have no love of any team, let alone the sport...then again, i guess trolls never used much logic, unless it was on accident...

maybe i'll go find a drag racing message board and pick some driver to trash. i don't watch drag racing, have no idea who the drivers are, nor whther they are winners, losers, past their prime, or up and coming. but what the hell, sounds like a fun way to kill my evenings after work???

She says she has a team, it's just no longer the Skins, but you're right, she's still in the closet, and this whole trolling thing is just a form of self-loathing. Also, she doesn't work, she lives in her parents' basement, and this is all the social interaction she ever gets.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk
Online
Posts: 4652
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 am

the poster wrote: did any colts fan laugh at your team like the rest of the NFL is for overpaying for their former #2 receiver and a nobody named Josh Morgan?


Nope.

the poster wrote:if they didn't, they are remiss.


Yaaaawn.

the poster wrote:if they did, maybe they also would ask why haven't the redskins developed a single pro bowl player that they drafted in any round other than the first round, sans a pre- old and injured Chris cooley, the only team in the NFL with that pathetic stat.


Fart.

the poster wrote:and how come the rest of the NFC east have all developed their own receivers and the redskins can't do so themselves so they waste a fortune of cap space on mediocre receivers and they wonder why they stink every year..


Nose pick.

the poster wrote:good questions, colts. I dunno your answer...other than Daniel Snyder?


Butt scratch.

An Everbland Clown during the first quarter of any Cleveland Brown ... I mean Everbland Clown game:

Image
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 am

so it's a girl ?

and a browns fan?

plus former redskin fan?

so if you like the skins and the browns, that means you have 3 superbowl victories to be proud of :D

oh wait, at least you have the skins to thank for that one. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:52 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
1niksder wrote:
the poster wrote:did any colts fan laugh at your team like the rest of the NFL is for overpaying for their former #2 receiver and a nobody named Josh Morgan?

if they didn't, they are remiss.

if they did, maybe they also would ask why haven't the redskins developed a single pro bowl player that they drafted in any round other than the first round, sans a pre- old and injured Chris cooley, the only team in the NFL with that pathetic stat.

and how come the rest of the NFC east have all developed their own receivers and the redskins can't do so themselves so they waste a fortune of cap space on mediocre receivers and they wonder why they stink every year..

good questions, colts. I dunno your answer...other than Daniel Snyder?


Did any fans laugh at your team when they.....

OK. I give up. What have they done?

That's right, they put out a statement that they were going to stick with Colt :shock:

That was after they complained about not being able to get the #2 pick in this years draft, failed to get interest from anyone who ever played QB in the league and watched a bunch of their free agents sign elsewhere. If you don't remember that major offseason non-move, think back it was right before it came out the they wanted both of the receivers the Skins signed but neither made to their scheduled visits


This guy is from Cleveland?????
ROTFALMAO fart: ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO

Stop it ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO
Too funny.

Cleveland, home to more sports gaffes than anywhere. The shot, the drive, the move, the fumble, red right 88, the decision, the catch, game 7 world series, and now the trade.

I'm a Bulls fan, remember this? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuCxuq-yn1w

So funny. Be gone


When they strike out they go out swinging...

According to reports coming out today the wanted Sam Bradford, once they knew the #2 pick was off the table. :shock:

They really thought they could get him AFTER the #2 pick had been traded, they thought leaving the Rams without a QB but with two top 10 picks would work
ROTFALMAO
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 am

Postby the poster » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Scottskins wrote:heshe previously said heshe used to be a redskin fan, but gave up on them long ago and now has no team.


correct..at least one of you can follow along.

and since redskins fans always figure I am a fan of one of these four teams (and now, because of this year, the browns too as a fifth team, I'll state my opinion of all of them here)

1. cowboys. the typical redskin fan assumes I'm a cowboys fan most often because, well, the redskin fan has in my now-outsider opinion, a preoccupation with the dallas team. they eat think drink and sleep their hatred for Dallas, which is fine I guess. point is I don't care. I don't like Dallas, in fact I dislike that organization. u can rule them out.

2. giants. they are the team on top currently so the typical redskin fan might think I'm one of them. growing up in nj after being raised in (hint, hint) Carlisle, pa.. this was the team closest to me. but also, because of that fact, the team I diliked the most. to this day. cross them off.

3. eagles. if it ain't Dallas or ny, e typical skins fan then tries to fit me with an eagles helmet. I have lived about 15 minutes from eagles stadium for the past 5 years. I dislike them more than the former 2 mentioned. sorry, but if you chose them, you're wrong again.

4. ravens. this is a regional thing obviously. I don't live near dc to understand it all I know there is one team I used to like in the NFL, a few I dislike to this day, listed above, and a whole lotta teams I don't care about at all. if I watch their games it just to watch with no rooting interest. the ravens are in that big category.

5. the browns are on this list because it appears some of you are begging me to be a fan of Cleveland because it apparently "makes sense" to you that I would be. my advice: don't quit your day job. I guess thing I could say about cleveland is the same thing I would say about Seattle, Denver, and so many other teams...I don't dislike them. reality though isi couldn't care less about the browns, or the ravens, or the bears, or the chargers, or the patriots, or the saints, or any of the other teams.



ow, logic would state that this is untrue, based solely on the fact that heshe is now trolling a redskins board trashing the skins everyway heshe


I don't consider anything I say about the teams as trashing them. I'm simply pointing out who and what they are...a bad football with a terrible owner. you call that trashing, I call it stating facts. you want to debate that, I'll point to the standings, and you'll lose that argument 10 out of 10 times. skins fans love to protect their football team. but the only way you know how is to not get into a debate about the team itself....cuz u guys know deep down the team SUX and I'm right.......the only trick u have, the only defense the typical redskin fan can even employ is "uh....um....yeah...well...whatever your team is, it SUX"

but that doesn't work with me because I'm not a fan of any other NFL team, m just a retired redskin fan and so why am I here?

answer: why are u here? that's why I'm here. I'm here for similar reasons...if I find anything worth trashing...it's not so much the team....but the most illogical fans of it that I believe exists in the entire league. the fans who get sold a pile of beans every single offseason, they then talk crap, and when the season comes, it's the same garbage redskins. this offseason to me, is the exact same as it's always been.

**ch44
Posts: 2387
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Yawn. I could care less, and couldn't even get through your essay. You are here by ignored by me, and unlike R_F, I stick with my bans. Have a good one.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

ATX
Posts: 3385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Our old Sec of State Condi is both a Redskins fan and a Browns fan.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

########
Posts: 2584
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:54 am
Location: The other Washington

Postby Scottskins » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm

The problem with your arguement is that the team is nowhere near qs bad as you state. Horrible qb play cost us probably a 9 or 10 win season last year. Our defense is pretty good and will only get better with jenkins in there.


As far as snyder goes, hes a fan. Has he made tons of mistakes? Hell yeah he has. But his mistakes have happened because he wants to win so bad. No matter how you view him, you cant fault that. He has grown though. Hes got real football people running the show now. No more vinny! I hope that you admit you were wrong if the skins start winning, even if its not the superbowl...
Death to the EGO! RIP 21

CKRGiii
Posts: 4917
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Scottskins wrote:The problem with your arguement is that the team is nowhere near qs bad as you state. Horrible qb play cost us probably a 9 or 10 win season last year. Our defense is pretty good and will only get better with jenkins in there.


As far as snyder goes, hes a fan. Has he made tons of mistakes? Hell yeah he has. But his mistakes have happened because he wants to win so bad. No matter how you view him, you cant fault that. He has grown though. Hes got real football people running the show now. No more vinny! I hope that you admit you were wrong if the skins start winning, even if its not the superbowl...


:round of applause:
Another thing... You never were a Redskins FAN, poser... Nope never. That's why u r a hater now. Don't know nor do I care how, why, or when u jumped on the band wagon but that's all it was... Fair weather fans are the worst. I'm 26- do the math. Ya we won when I was a little kid but for nearly twenty years we've been ok, bad, or terrible. What's that mean to my fandom? Not a got-danged thing man. What you call "the most illogical fans" is actually something far different. It's the most loyal and faithful fans who take pride in their team. As for defending the squad? Of course! Real fans bleed B&G, and have hope for every season game what ever. So ya we defend what we care about. No its not easy but ya know what? Id take my team over any with winning records super bowls you name it, cuz I'm a Redskins fan bra. You never were, and clearly are not now, but will pretend you are when our new qb is finally a top five qb and we are winning.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 am

chiefhog44 wrote:Thanks for the clarification. Yawn. I could care less, and couldn't even get through your essay. You are here by ignored by me, and unlike R_F, I stick with my bans. Have a good one.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. The Poser is a liar, and can't even keep her story straight from one post to the next. How many times has she said, her team is one we would never figure, only to now say she has no team? At least she was honest in saying the only reason she's here is to be a troll. But she doesn't troll other teams' fan sites. what does that tell you? I will no longer respond to any of her posts, or even acknowledge her existence, no matter how soft the balls she serves up are to hit. :lowblow:

I will say that I thought flaming was against the rules. Now that she has openly admitted that's why she's here, maybe something can be done?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk
Online
Posts: 4652
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 am

the poster wrote:i couldn't care less about the browns

-snip-

but that doesn't work with me because I'm not a fan of any other NFL team, m just a retired redskin fan


the poster wrote:you're not getting rg3 though so forget about him....he's a Cleveland brown....and your meaningless win vs the giants at the end of the year cost u him (thank u very much).


Right. :roll:

the poster wrote:I'm always right.


Right. :roll:
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2142
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby emoses14 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:
Scottskins wrote:The problem with your arguement is that the team is nowhere near qs bad as you state. Horrible qb play cost us probably a 9 or 10 win season last year. Our defense is pretty good and will only get better with jenkins in there.


As far as snyder goes, hes a fan. Has he made tons of mistakes? Hell yeah he has. But his mistakes have happened because he wants to win so bad. No matter how you view him, you cant fault that. He has grown though. Hes got real football people running the show now. No more vinny! I hope that you admit you were wrong if the skins start winning, even if its not the superbowl...


:round of applause:
Another thing... You never were a Redskins FAN, poser... Nope never. That's why u r a hater now. Don't know nor do I care how, why, or when u jumped on the band wagon but that's all it was... Fair weather fans are the worst. I'm 26- do the math. Ya we won when I was a little kid but for nearly twenty years we've been ok, bad, or terrible. What's that mean to my fandom? Not a got-danged thing man. What you call "the most illogical fans" is actually something far different. It's the most loyal and faithful fans who take pride in their team. As for defending the squad? Of course! Real fans bleed B&G, and have hope for every season game what ever. So ya we defend what we care about. No its not easy but ya know what? Id take my team over any with winning records super bowls you name it, cuz I'm a Redskins fan bra. You never were, and clearly are not now, but will pretend you are when our new qb is finally a top five qb and we are winning.


=D> \:D/ :celebrate:
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Postby 44diesel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:10 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:What you call "the most illogical fans" is actually something far different. It's the most loyal and faithful fans who take pride in their team.

=D> :celebrate: =D> :celebrate: =D>
"Givin'em the Business!"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football