Skins sign OT James Lee

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
spudstr04
Posts: 4116
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:13 am
Location: NC

Postby spudstr04 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 pm

OT James Lee, formerly of Bucs, signed with Skins

per official twitter feed of redskins
#21 = Forever in our hearts

kazoo
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 pm

spudstr04 wrote:OT James Lee, formerly of Bucs, signed with Skins

per official twitter feed of redskins


Good insurance for Jamaal. I like it, I haven't given up on Jamaal. But I wouldn't take that so far as to go with Jamaal without a safety net.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
spudstr04 wrote:OT James Lee, formerly of Bucs, signed with Skins

per official twitter feed of redskins


Good insurance for Jamaal. I like it, I haven't given up on Jamaal. But I wouldn't take that so far as to go with Jamaal without a safety net.

Insurance?

He played in less games than Brown last season...

"Rotoworld"

Lee couldn't get on the field in Tampa last year, but was a nine-game starter in 2010. Unfortunately, he struggled both as a run and pass blocker before losing the job to Jeremy Trueblood. Lee can play tackle and guard and does have experience as a zone blocker. He'll compete for a roster spot in Washington.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:30 pm

Postby Skeletor » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 pm

this year's sean locklear

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Skeletor wrote:this year's sean locklear


:lol: This guy has got to be hungry to stick with a team and play. He can't be Sean Locklear bad.

|||
Posts: 4338
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:34 am
Location: SANTA ANA,CA

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Yawnn..
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 am

Whoo hoo!

Oh, wait... Never mind.

Camp fodder. Hopefully he doesn't make the team.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

kazoo
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 am

1niksder wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
spudstr04 wrote:OT James Lee, formerly of Bucs, signed with Skins

per official twitter feed of redskins


Good insurance for Jamaal. I like it, I haven't given up on Jamaal. But I wouldn't take that so far as to go with Jamaal without a safety net.

Insurance?

He played in less games than Brown last season...


So you're anticipating he gets hurt sitting on the bench?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

kazoo
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:Whoo hoo!

Oh, wait... Never mind.

Camp fodder. Hopefully he doesn't make the team.


It may come down to whether we win our cap appeal or not.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

the 'mudge
Online
Posts: 14842
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am

Superbowl, baby!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Red_One43 wrote:
Skeletor wrote:this year's sean locklear


:lol: This guy has got to be hungry to stick with a team and play. He can't be Sean Locklear bad.


@SeanLock75: It feels great to be signed to a team again. Just signed with the G-Men! #nyg
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 pm

1niksder wrote:
Red_One43 wrote:
Skeletor wrote:this year's sean locklear


:lol: This guy has got to be hungry to stick with a team and play. He can't be Sean Locklear bad.


@SeanLock75: It feels great to be signed to a team again. Just signed with the G-Men! #nyg


When the Seahawks failed to resign him last year, the analysts said that he was done. He played with us and we saw that he was done. Looks like the Giants have already started game planning for us since they lost twoce last year. Locklear will not be on the opening day roster. :)

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Red_One43 wrote:
1niksder wrote:
Red_One43 wrote:
Skeletor wrote:this year's sean locklear


:lol: This guy has got to be hungry to stick with a team and play. He can't be Sean Locklear bad.


@SeanLock75: It feels great to be signed to a team again. Just signed with the G-Men! #nyg


When the Seahawks failed to resign him last year, the analysts said that he was done. He played with us and we saw that he was done. Looks like the Giants have already started game planning for us since they lost twoce last year. Locklear will not be on the opening day roster. :)



They say he'll compete for a starting spot ROTFALMAO
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm

1niksder wrote:
Red_One43 wrote:
1niksder wrote:
Red_One43 wrote:
Skeletor wrote:this year's sean locklear


:lol: This guy has got to be hungry to stick with a team and play. He can't be Sean Locklear bad.


@SeanLock75: It feels great to be signed to a team again. Just signed with the G-Men! #nyg


When the Seahawks failed to resign him last year, the analysts said that he was done. He played with us and we saw that he was done. Looks like the Giants have already started game planning for us since they lost twoce last year. Locklear will not be on the opening day roster. :)



They say he'll compete for a starting spot ROTFALMAO


+1

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

LBs will have a field day
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football