Boo..... for Mooch and Warner

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Boo..... for Mooch and Warner

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 am

These two are usually pretty sharp with their comments and predictions.

Both of them are "temporary" BUMS for predicting that the Skins will win .....only 3 games....????

Are you kidding me? RG3 (Grossman) won 5 games last year. NOW we get the real deal RGIII.

Mooch and Warner, enough with the INSULTS....!!! Redeem yourselves...!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Postby bornaskinsfan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 am

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 am

The Redskins will endure a seven-game stretch in which they face the Steelers, Panthers, Eagles, Cowboys, Ravens, and Giants (twice).

Yeah, well we beat the G-strings twice last year, and with better QB play would have had the Cowpies both times too. I also see us beating the Panthers, and staying with the other three teams in games that could go either way.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: Boo..... for Mooch and Warner

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 am

tribeofjudah wrote:These two are usually pretty sharp with their comments and predictions.

Both of them are "temporary" BUMS for predicting that the Skins will win .....only 3 games....????

Are you kidding me? RG3 (Grossman) won 5 games last year. NOW we get the real deal RGIII.

I'm not surprised by the predictions. Most analysts will continue to predict losing seasons until after we start having winning ones.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:These two are usually pretty sharp with their comments and predictions.

I'm not surprised by the predictions. Most analysts will continue to predict losing seasons until after we start having winning ones.

Understandable Bru but cooooooome on man, three games???
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 am

STL would love that.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

frankcal20 wrote:STL would love that.

+1
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

Yeah, they were silly. They flew through our schedule and Indy's. When doing Indy they kept looking back at division picks when they hit a rematch and kept saying "let's give 'em a split." When they did us every division game was a loss.

Knowing us we'll sweep all the playoff teams and lose to the bottom feeders.

Maybe things are about to get different.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby the poster » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 pm

why are you upset? The Redskins have averaged 5 wins per SEASON over the past three seasons, they lost 10 of their last 12 games to end last year and they've been in last place 4 straight seasons and 5 out of the past 6.

The redskins simply dont count. they are an after thought for every national commentator because the above FACTS.

What...you're upset that they didnt say 6 wins, for example, instead of 3? Who cares. There's bigger issues in the world.

Hog

Postby LORD GIBBS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:19 pm

the poster wrote:why are you upset? The Redskins have averaged 5 wins per SEASON over the past three seasons, they lost 10 of their last 12 games to end last year and they've been in last place 4 straight seasons and 5 out of the past 6.

The redskins simply dont count. they are an after thought for every national commentator because the above FACTS.

What...you're upset that they didnt say 6 wins, for example, instead of 3? Who cares. There's bigger issues in the world.
JUST SAY WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
I BLEED BURGUNDY AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby LORD GIBBS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:21 pm

MANE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER IS NOT TO GET YOUR HINNY HAIR WOUND TO TIGHT :P
I BLEED BURGUNDY AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby the poster » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm

LORD GIBBS wrote:

you guys don't have spellcheck on your forum, do you?

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

the poster wrote:
LORD GIBBS wrote:

Don't worry about it you're safe considering no one reads your post...

Oh wait that was your reply ROTFALMAO
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 pm

the poster wrote:
LORD GIBBS wrote:

PSA:
If you're going to be that guy, then you probably should make sure your post is completely correct.

There are no misspellings in Lord Gibbs' post, just some incorrect usage and grammar issues.

Mane=hair that grows down the back of the head and neck of some animals; wrong word, properly spelled.
Hinny=actually an equine hybrid of a male horse and female donkey (I know, who knew?); that one actually works if in fact Tribe has such an animal.
Too=/=to: that's just a commonly confused word, but, again, not actually a misspelling.

You're welcome.

I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 pm

the poster wrote:why are you upset? The Redskins have averaged 5 wins per SEASON over the past three seasons, they lost 10 of their last 12 games to end last year and they've been in last place 4 straight seasons and 5 out of the past 6.

how about this.............BOOO ON YOU...!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football