Luck is a Colt, per ESPN

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 am

Whiff for Griff...

check.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:sorry ckR - at this time there is no doubt that Andrew Luck will be the better NFL QB

there's no question that Andrew Luck can get ready to play NOW

RGIII may become a better NFL QB - if I had to choose, I'd take RGIII - in a few years with help, he will become better than Luck

What you see with Luck is what you get - I predict he will be great
I just don't get the feeling that he will be as exciting or as suited to the modern offenses as RGIII

Robert Griffin III is going to become the better QB BUT he is NOT better than Andrew Luck right now

Mike wants him for what he offers not for what he is

HOPEFULLY .... these guys can coach him up and help him become the great QB that he can be

In what area?
Completions? Nope
Completion percentage? Nope
Tds? Nope
Fewer ints? Nope
Rush yards? Nope
Rush Tds? Nope
Completions over 20 yards? Nope
Is Luck BETTER then RGIII? NOPE.
Point me to some game film I've missed of him clearly being the more NFL ready (what ever that means) qb.
Rgiii has been and will continue to work on footwork, reading defenses, calling audibles, and taking snaps from under center. To blindly say luck is clearly much better right now.... Is clearly blind of you :)

I think you're badly mistaken on 2 points - maybe you're a little biased so it's OK :twisted:

1 RG3 will prove to be the better QB for the Redskins in the future
AND ... he may even become a better NFL QB than Andrew Luck

2 Andrew Luck is considered (by people that know more than you or I) to be better prepared to play in the NFL at this time

I think Mike is correct in his assessment that RG3 is a better fit for what the Redskins want to do than Andrew Luck *
* that in spite of the fact that Andrew Luck is considered (by most that know) to be the better QB

look - both these guys are going to be great - RG3 offers more over the long term :wink:

I'm looking forward to these coaches and trainers getting RG3 prepared and conditioned to be as good as he can be :D
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm

I just think we are getting the better qb...
Pro-style offense... In college... Isn't that an oxymoron?
I just don't see anything he did better then rgiii.. I'm glad those analysist hyped him up and indi is gonna bite cus rgiii to me is the better player and is more "pro ready" then most like to think.
Time will tell
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to General Manager's Office