Draft Attendance at Radio City NY

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~~~

Draft Attendance at Radio City NY

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I am working in NY and I am seriously thinking about attending the Draft in Radio City. I want to welcome RGIII as a Skin.

These are the GUIDELINES:

The NFL announced procedures for fans wishing to attend the 76th NFL Draft on Thursday-Saturday, April 28-30 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

The NFL Draft returns to primetime with Round 1 slated for 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 28. Rounds 2 and 3 will be held on Friday, April 29 beginning at 6 p.m. Rounds 4-7 will be held on Saturday, April 30 beginning at 12 p.m.

The NFL Draft is a free event, however seating is very limited.

Night 1 Procedures (April 28):
All persons wishing for an opportunity to attend the Draft on Thursday, April 28 may line up beginning at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 27 on the 50th Street side of Radio City Music Hall with wristband distribution beginning at approximately midnight. Wristbands to secure a ticket for entry into the Draft on Thursday will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. All persons wishing to attend the Draft must be present in order to receive a wristband. No exceptions will be made.

Fans who receive these wristbands then may line up for entry into the Draft beginning at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 28 at which time they will receive their ticket indicating their seat location. Tickets will be distributed at random. Doors open at 6:40 p.m. Fan entry will take place at the "Carriage Door Entrance" located on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.

Anybody else attending and/or interested???
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 pm

I hope you have a great time!
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Re: Draft Attendance at Radio City NY

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:I am working in NY and I am seriously thinking about attending the Draft in Radio City. I want to welcome RGIII as a Skin.

The NFL announced procedures for fans wishing to attend the 76th NFL Draft on Thursday-Saturday, April 28-30 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

The NFL Draft returns to primetime with Round 1 slated for 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 28. Rounds 2 and 3 will be held on Friday, April 29 beginning at 6 p.m. Rounds 4-7 will be held on Saturday, April 30 beginning at 12 p.m.

All persons wishing for an opportunity to attend the Draft on Thursday, April 28 may line up beginning at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 27 on the 50th Street side of Radio City Music Hall with wristband distribution beginning at approximately midnight. Wristbands to secure a ticket for entry into the Draft on Thursday will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. All persons wishing to attend the Draft must be present in order to receive a wristband. No exceptions will be made.

Fans who receive these wristbands then may line up for entry into the Draft beginning at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 28 at which time they will receive their ticket indicating their seat location. Tickets will be distributed at random. Doors open at 6:40 p.m. Fan entry will take place at the "Carriage Door Entrance" located on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.

Hold up a sign saying something to the effect. " Goodell and Mara should be arrested for Grand Larceny. Give back the $46M you stole!"
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 am

Or how about this sign, "Goodell & Mara = Bernie Madoff!", or "The NFL: where else can you get away with steeling $46M?"
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:I am working in NY and I am seriously thinking about attending the Draft in Radio City. I want to welcome RGIII as a Skin.

Had I known this, I would have made it. I would go if I could. Good luck.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 pm

I have been twice. now that they spread it out over so many days...it takes away a lot from the live experience.

too long...

it is great to watch from home though!
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:14 pm

I will start lining up in Radio City at 10 PM tonight for a wristband (for a later ticket tomorrow).

Anybody else coming?
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

So, how'd it go? Did you get in?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:22 am

He's still there!!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football