Skip Bayless is a HATER

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Skip Bayless is a HATER

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 am

He's on tv saying:

RGIII will be under pressure
We have rabid fan base
Shanny is on hot seat and may "rush" him in

While 2 of 3 may be correct....Skip should just shut his trap.
Better yet, RGIII will shut his trap for him (and all other haters)
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 am

Why would ANYONE get worked up over anything that Jerruh's rump swab might have to say?

Bayless is paid to piss people off... looks like he's getting a raise!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

---

Re: Skip Bayless is a HATER

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 am

tribeofjudah wrote:We have rabid fan base

That's the only true comment IMHO.

Among other adjectives I'd use to describe them....
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:03 am

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 am

I've heard people say that Shanny could be on the hot seat this year, but I think it would have to be a REALLY bad season to get rid of him. Like 2-14 or something.

I think the RGIII draft gives him some breathing room. Nobody wants to see a repeat of what happened with Jason Campbell.

Also, not sure Bayless is really "hating" like you said. I've listened to him recently, and he's pretty positive about RGIII. If his point is that DC is going to be a tough place with a lot of pressure for a much hyped rookie QB, then its hard to argue.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:13 am

riggofan wrote:I've heard people say that Shanny could be on the hot seat this year, but I think it would have to be a REALLY bad season to get rid of him. Like 2-14 or something.

I think the RGIII draft gives him some breathing room. Nobody wants to see a repeat of what happened with Jason Campbell.

Also, not sure Bayless is really "hating" like you said. I've listened to him recently, and he's pretty positive about RGIII. If his point is that DC is going to be a tough place with a lot of pressure for a much hyped rookie QB, then its hard to argue.

No Pressure... No Diamonds
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 am

riggofan wrote:I've heard people say that Shanny could be on the hot seat this year, but I think it would have to be a REALLY bad season to get rid of him. Like 2-14 or something.

All you say is true.

except, it's Skip Bayless...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 am

Countertrey wrote:

All you say is true.

except, it's Skip Bayless...

He's a Redskins hater?

I can't stand him either way.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 am

Exactly. Rushing RG3 is a bad idea and not rushing and canning his coach the first year is as well. Barring a nightmare season, Shanny has two years now. Though he's on the hook to start actually delivering next year. If he keeps drafting like last year, he should be fine.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Postby 1niksder » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

Shanny signed a five year deal, after 2 seasons he said he had a four year plan because of "the Danny's" track record with coaches.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 am

yup....now Skip just got done giving RGIII some BIG LOVE. Very strange....hahaha

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Skip Bayless is an annoying hack of a reporter. He goes out of his way to be controversial for the ratings and has never shown much of any kind of integrity in his journalism. He's a Dallas homer and his voice is like chewing on tinfoil.

BTW... What's up with a grown man being named, "Skip" anyways?
"Givin'em the Business!"

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 pm

44diesel wrote:Skip Bayless is an annoying hack of a reporter. He goes out of his way to be controversial for the ratings and has never shown much of any kind of integrity in his journalism. He's a Dallas homer and his voice is like chewing on tinfoil.

:!:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

44diesel wrote:Skip Bayless is an annoying hack of a reporter. He goes out of his way to be controversial for the ratings and has never shown much of any kind of integrity in his journalism. He's a Dallas homer and his voice is like chewing on tinfoil.

BTW... What's up with a grown man being named, "Skip" anyways?

it's short for.......SKIPPY (name of peanut butter and/or dog food, as I remember)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football