Post-Draft Depth Chart

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:This is the first time in 15 years I can't name everyone on the roster off the top of my head

I hear what you are saying. I remember the good old days too. Things have changed once again. I was against it because I hate change, but the more I think about it; the more I like it.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:~75? I thought we had more like 90 heads until the first roster cut, or has that happened?
You didn't include every single undrafted rook we had come down did you?

I didn't include any...

cowboykillerzRED wrote: Also, do you know the dates of all the roster cuts and to what?

Here you go.....

Minicamp: May 4-6 Rookies Only

Attendees will include:

RB Bailey, Antwan
WR Bolden, Kelvin
RB Creer, Lennon
C Garner, Grant
WR Hanks, Darius
LB Holt, DJ
DE Hyde, Marcus
WR Lewis, Lance
DE McNally, Brian
DT Meatoga, Vaugn
CB Minnifield, Chase
RB Shaw, Michael
S Smith, Eain
CB Bernstine, Jordan
QB Cousins, Kirk
OT Compton, Tom
S Crawford, Richard
G Gettis, Adam
QB Griffin III, Robert
G Leribeus, Josh
RB Morris, Alfred
LB Robinson, Keenan
LB Goff, Jonathan
WR Long, Kirby
OT Oglesby, Josh
DE Lewis, Monty
WR Frampton, Dwayne
C Boss, Colin

OTAs: May 21, 23-24, and 29-31, June 4-7

Minicamp: June 12-14 Full Team

Aug. 9 @ Buffalo Bills

Aug. 18 @ Chicago Bears

Aug. 25 Indianapolis Colts

Aug. 28: Roster cutdown to 80 players

Aug. 29 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sept. 2: Roster cutdown to 53 players.

Sept. 9: Regular-season opener

cowboykillerzRED wrote:9 players allowed on practice squad or? Wow I feel like I know nothing right now... I'm sure you can enlighten me tho

Eight on the practice squad, must clear waivers after final cuts.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 am

Once again the light shines threw the darkness
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 am

Round of applause
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:57 am

Kilmer72 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:This is the first time in 15 years I can't name everyone on the roster off the top of my head

I hear what you are saying. I remember the good old days too. Things have changed once again. I was against it because I hate change, but the more I think about it; the more I like it.

Right. We spent so many years waiting on the same players to do something and they never did. The roster would change very little from year to year so not hard to know who was on it. I think the LB's are the only ones who I can say will start the season if no one gets hurt. Everywhere else I think is open for anyone to take

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 am

Deadskins wrote:Thanks dad... dad... daddy-o.

Hey Marty - since you are from the future, how about some inside dope on what happens in the coming year?

:up:

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby the poster » Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 am

SkinsJock wrote:This FO is not done tweaking and adding here - we have made some progress and we'll be competitive

l:

let me know when they're tweaking produces a winner.

off seasons so far:
eagles. A
giants. B
cowboys B
redskins. incomplete. (all depends on rg3. the team and its owner is "relying" in him)

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun May 06, 2012 9:35 am

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Right. We spent so many years waiting on the same players to do something and they never did. The roster would change very little from year to year so not hard to know who was on it. I think the LB's are the only ones who I can say will start the season if no one gets hurt. Everywhere else I think is open for anyone to take

Needed one more of these [/quote].

Anyway, I may have read it wrong but there was a time when we were good AND you could know the roster year-to-year. Be nice to see those days again.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun May 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Nice Sig Darth..
It's nice to have a poser on here who is never wrong isn't it?

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 am

DarthMonk wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Needed one more of these

Anyway, I may have read it wrong but there was a time when we were good AND you could know the roster year-to-year. Be nice to see those days again.

DarthMonk[/quote]

No you read it right but I went the other way with it. I was half a sleep when I posted that and should of put but in the bad years we seemed to keep the same players too.........

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 am

Deadskins wrote:

I hear what you are saying. I remember the good old days too.
Things have changed once again. I was against it because I hate change, but the more I think about it; the more I like it.

I agree - this franchise needed to change though - BIG TIME

first of all we had an owner (and Vinny) that had no plan and no understanding of what it took to build and run an NFL franchise

getting these 2 guys in here and letting them have the power to do whatever they wanted and supporting them was key

we needed a complete make-over but you can't just get to where we needed to be in a couple of years

adding RGIII is a huge step but we need to continue adding the pieces

I really do think we'll see much improvement this season - not just because of RGIII .... also because there were some players added over the last 2 years that will help also

this franchise has changed a whole lot - not just with new younger players but also in the attitude and desire to be better of those players

there were many good players here not long ago that did not have anywhere near the desire & intensity that so many of these guys do

RGIII is a great addition but he still needs coaches and players around him in order to fulfill his destiny

This FO will provide that - and fortunately, Snyder knows what his role is now

stay away from the players and coaches :wink:

HTTR
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon May 07, 2012 9:38 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:

I hear what you are saying. I remember the good old days too.
Things have changed once again. I was against it because I hate change, but the more I think about it; the more I like it.

I agree - this franchise needed to change though - BIG TIME

first of all we had an owner (and Vinny) that had no plan and no understanding of what it took to build and run an NFL franchise

getting these 2 guys in here and letting them have the power to do whatever they wanted and supporting them was key

we needed a complete make-over but you can't just get to where we needed to be in a couple of years

adding RGIII is a huge step but we need to continue adding the pieces

I really do think we'll see much improvement this season - not just because of RGIII .... also because there were some players added over the last 2 years that will help also

this franchise has changed a whole lot - not just with new younger players but also in the attitude and desire to be better of those players

there were many good players here not long ago that did not have anywhere near the desire & intensity that so many of these guys do

RGIII is a great addition but he still needs coaches and players around him in order to fulfill his destiny

This FO will provide that - and fortunately, Snyder knows what his role is now

stay away from the players and coaches :wink:

HTTR

Fixed the quoting issue Kilmer72 started in the first post of this page.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon May 07, 2012 10:58 am

:oops: Thanks

must admit - it did NOT seem to be like you :lol:

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon May 07, 2012 11:55 am

I didn't disagree with anything he said. I just didn't want him to not be credited as the author. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Deadskins wrote:I didn't disagree with anything he said. I just didn't want him to not be credited as the author. :wink:

oh - I see :twisted:

that is definetly not like you :lol:

j/k 8)

Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football