RG3 on Leno Tomorrow Night

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby spenser » Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 am

P.S. Dude can beat box... Well!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 18, 2012 12:18 pm

spenser wrote:He was consistently like.. wittier and quicker than leno.

A very low bar to get over. But RGIII did show well.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby spenser » Fri May 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Deadskins wrote:
spenser wrote:He was consistently like.. wittier and quicker than leno.

A very low bar to get over. But RGIII did show well.

Very true, lol. Now if he goes on Conan and outwits him... :D

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Honestly? I can understand skeptics who respond to him with a "C'mon, no one is this damn charismatic, engaging, talented, humble, wholesome, and good at football to be a savior! He has to bomb at something at some point"

'Cause frankly, I'm having a hard time believing it myself. I DO believe this is just who this young man is, I just can't believe it, ya' know.

Talk. About. IT.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

goskins

Postby GoSkins » Fri May 18, 2012 2:13 pm

emoses14 wrote:Honestly? I can understand skeptics who respond to him with a "C'mon, no one is this damn charismatic, engaging, talented, humble, wholesome, and good at football to be a savior! He has to bomb at something at some point"

'Cause frankly, I'm having a hard time believing it myself. I DO believe this is just who this young man is, I just can't believe it, ya' know.

Talk. About. IT.

You like most of us are waiting with bated breath to see how our man does over the next 8+ months. Yes there will be ups and downs; but I agree at this point he sure looks like he has "IT."

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Fri May 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Deadskins wrote:The band played Hail to the Redskins as he came out.

I have really bad hearing and can only hear 20% in one and 35% in the other and that's with hearing aids so I've never actually heard the song besides online since I've never been to a home game(I've seen em in chicago, st. louis, and lambeau tho) and it was awesome to crank up the volume and actually hear my team's fight song!!!!! It got my blood pumping and I can't wait to see what this young man brings to our franchise and our future cuz right now it's looking darn good!!!
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby ArlingtonSkinsFan » Sat May 19, 2012 7:11 am

Franchise QB.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -Vince Lombardi

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Is it just me or did it.look.like he has put.on some of that weight he said he would already?

Sure isn't a "small" guy by any means
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat May 19, 2012 3:27 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Is it just me or did it.look.like he has put.on some of that weight he said he would already?

No, you got it all wrong. He's tiny, like Vick. Black, fast quarterbacks who are tiny get hurt. Therefore RGIII will be hurt most of the year and prove to be the biggest bust the Redskins ever drafted.

Black. Fast. Tiny. I have it on authority from someone who has never been wrong. He even called a huge trade in which a team would move up to get RGIII.

Never wrong.

Black. Fast. Tiny. ;)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Agree with emoses14......RGIII really seems too good to be true sometimes. He is already the face of a franchise without throwing a ball in the regular season.....yet he always comes off as smooth, under control, not an ego-maniac nor overbearing. Down to earth would be my take on seeing him.....could be wrong, but that is what he projects to me during every interview I have seen with him....including many prior to the draft, even before the trade.

I wouldn't say he is small....not the same physical build of a Cam Newton or Andrew Luck, but not a small man either.

Isn't it time for the season to start yet? :D
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:Is it just me or did it.look.like he has put.on some of that weight he said he would already?

No, you got it all wrong. He's tiny, like Vick. Black, fast quarterbacks who are tiny get hurt. Therefore RGIII will be hurt most of the year and prove to be the biggest bust the Redskins ever drafted.

Black. Fast. Tiny. I have it on authority from someone who has never been wrong. He even called a huge trade in which a team would move up to get RGIII.

Never wrong.

Black. Fast. Tiny. ;)

Shanahan is an awful coach and gm. Why can't us SKins fans just admit this instead of making excuses? He's wasted 18 draft picks on qbs in his 3 years here! C'mon, its the skins, of course they'll fail. You know, like they've failed for 80 years. And especially under Snyder, who's NEVER shown that he can do anything but get it wrong, NOPE, no signs of changing. They're always in last place and all Snyder does is let them stay there. We should stop deluding ourselves and. . .

:puke:

Sorry, now I feel better.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football