HAIL! Episode 2

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

HAIL! Episode 2

Postby HAILSkins! » Thu May 24, 2012 3:52 pm

This is a new online fan show about your beloved Skins! Let us know what you think of Episode 2 and hit us up to join our panel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUWMnBg5clY

HAIL!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Entertaining. I watched it. But, the draft was a month ago. Would have liked to see something relevant to OTA's in there.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

piglet

Postby HAILSkins! » Thu May 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Appreciate the feedback! We'll be much more "current" during the regular season. Just getting started and it's literally 2 people producing this right now who both have full time + jobs. So it's more of a hobby for now but as we get a bigger crew and streamline our post-production process we hope to improve that.

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Entertaining. Keep it up. Try and get some of you own opinions in there. Most of the stuff about the draft picks were just regurgitated. Watch some film, make your own conclusions. Maybe even try calling some of the coaches of the teams they used to play for and get some footage, hell, call the players themselves. I know your just starting up and it was good, just giving some ideas to make it better. Hope you don't take it any other way cause I did enjoy it.

Great effects by the way.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

piglet

Postby HAILSkins! » Thu May 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh I'm all about the feedback man. That's the only way you improve. No hurt feelings!

The next few episodes (episode 3 drops next week) will have LOTS of opinion and the panel is much more conversational. This episode was literally a tiny portion of our last panel shoot and the draft report was intended more for those fans that don't keep up with the day-to-day, so admittedly this forum probably isn't the right target audience for this segment as I know everyone here is DIE-HARD, but still thought folks here might enjoy the stadium footage.

We broke it up to keep the episodes short. Coming up we talk about our personal feelings about RG3. We talk about our order of NFC East hate and the reasons for our convictions. We have lots of montages of fan reactions to different questions/topics. So please watch out for episode 3. I think you'll dig it!
Last edited by HAILSkins! on Thu May 24, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Looking forward to it
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

piglet

Postby HAILSkins! » Thu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

And I expect more feedback from episode 3 please!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 am

Nice work
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:50 am

Good job....enjoyed the second episode, and appreciate the time and effort. I rarely have time every day to go through all the threads on the Skin websites i visit......enjoy watching the video review, even got the wife to watch the footage of the draft parties.

Personally i enjoy hearing other fan perspectives. I am a bit tired of self important journalists on espn and elsewhere...who think far to highly of their opinions. Something u may think about is just having Skin fans tape a minute or two of their opinion on certain team related topics then u and ur panel can discuss.

Look forward to the next installment.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football