Episode 3 of HAIL!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA

Episode 3 of HAIL!

Postby HAILSkins! » Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Watch how a starved fanbase reacts to their new franchise QB in the 3rd episode of HAIL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gln5N45W9uw

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Postby rskin72 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Amen to that video! One thing i took away from that were just how many young fans there are. Many that u interviewed, and some (all?) of ur panel probably dont even remember our last SB victory, let alone our glory years in the 80's and even some of the 70's. As an older fan....by a bit.....i love to see the passionate young fans of the Redskins........and if our new franchise qb lies up to his billing, there will be plenty of folks hopping on the Redskin bandwagon very soon....

BTW.....what the heck were Giant and Eagle fans doing at FEDEX ? They lost?
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

piglet
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA

Postby HAILSkins! » Thu May 31, 2012 7:32 am

Thanks brother! Appreciate you watching! Yes it's quite amazing to see so many young kids so excited about the Skins. Aside from the 21-yo on the panel, the rest of us are in our mid 30s so we were young teenagers during our last SB win. And we were all die-hard burgundy & gold from the womb. The funny thing about that is we literally grew up during the glory years, so as kids we just thought that's the way things were, and so we took it for granted. We grew up and were like, what happened?!?!

But yes all the kids at the stadium (and the kid on our panel) are inspiring, especially since they haven't known anything but losing.

And yes it's crazy that any fans of the cowgirls, Giants, Eagles showed up to our party. We discuss that on the next panel and we do a whole segment on how those fans were greeted at our party. Quite hilarious! Hope you keep watching us!

~~~~~~
Posts: 10208
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Canada

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu May 31, 2012 8:42 am

HAILSkins! wrote:... The funny thing about that is we literally grew up during the glory years, so as kids we just thought that's the way things were, and so we took it for granted. We grew up and were like, what happened?!?!

Easy answer: Daniel Snyder and his sidekick Vinny Cerrato happened!!! :explode: ;furious;

Good video, brother!
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu May 31, 2012 9:34 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:
HAILSkins! wrote:... The funny thing about that is we literally grew up during the glory years, so as kids we just thought that's the way things were, and so we took it for granted. We grew up and were like, what happened?!?!

Easy answer: Daniel Snyder and his sidekick Vinny Cerrato happened!!! :explode: ;furious;

Good video, brother!

That doesn't explain the Norv years. :shock:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 am

HAIL!
Keep em coming brother, love seeing the home town atmosphere and the locals Getn krunk at FedEx. Pretty cool inside look for us that bleed B&G but live across the country.

One small, not even criticism but, idea I guess... Woulda been cool to show a few RGIII highlights when like the guy on your panel was gushing over him.. not a bunch just a couple quick clips woulda been a good addition. Hindsight is 20/20 and I look forward to seeing his Redskins highlights in your episodes.

HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

ATX
Posts: 3385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

Am I the only one who didn't care for the video? Look at the fans interviewed? Fedex look more like a carnival that day.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

piglet
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA

Postby HAILSkins! » Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:
HAILSkins! wrote:... The funny thing about that is we literally grew up during the glory years, so as kids we just thought that's the way things were, and so we took it for granted. We grew up and were like, what happened?!?!

Easy answer: Daniel Snyder and his sidekick Vinny Cerrato happened!!! :explode: ;furious;

Good video, brother!

That doesn't explain the Norv years. :shock:


Not that I'm in the habit of defending Norv, but he was (finally) getting the team turned around when Danny came in. Remember the year Dan bought the team we won the east, won a home playoff game, and we were a Dan Turk fumbled snap away from kicking a short field goal that would have sent us to the NFC championship game. Then Dan brought in Jeff George and all those free agents which seriously messed up the locker room chemistry and he fired Norv the next year while we were 7-6 or 7-5 and still in the playoff race.

cowboykillerzRED wrote:HAIL!
Keep em coming brother, love seeing the home town atmosphere and the locals Getn krunk at FedEx. Pretty cool inside look for us that bleed B&G but live across the country.

One small, not even criticism but, idea I guess... Woulda been cool to show a few RGIII highlights when like the guy on your panel was gushing over him.. not a bunch just a couple quick clips woulda been a good addition. Hindsight is 20/20 and I look forward to seeing his Redskins highlights in your episodes.

HTTR


Thanks brother!! Always appreciate feedback... it will only make us better. BTW, I lived in NYC recently for a few years so I totally understand being away from your home team. Glad the video brought you some entertainment!

ATX_Skins wrote:Am I the only one who didn't care for the video? Look at the fans interviewed? Fedex look more like a carnival that day.


Hey bro... everyone's entitled to their opinion, right? If it aint for you, it aint for you. Personally, I loved the atmosphere in the stadium. I think it's great that our fans dress up in crazy costumes and wile out. We are, after all, a fanbase that embraces the tradition of grown men dressing up as female pigs for godsakes. I love it! I will say this... the vast majority of folks that have watched the 3rd episode are definitely digging it! And we love making them!

ATX
Posts: 3385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm

:up:
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

CKRGiii
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 am

Atx is bi polar... Good person mos the time, until... Hatred takes over.
Yes atx u r the one skins fan that hated episode 3.. unless of course you hate it solely on the sneek peek to # 4..... Fecal fans puke chomos and Bs ny trophies at OUR field..... Just as pumped as us for rgiii.



Wait




Wait for it.....





Don't stop!







Get it git RGIII nation bwyaaaaaa!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:19 am

Atx is my homie, n I never takin isht at my boy just his post... We stoked all around the nation mang!

Fingers 505 twisted!
Dc Nation!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

the 'mudge
Online
Posts: 14685
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Atx is my homie, n I never takin isht at my boy just his post... We stoked all around the nation mang!

Fingers 505 twisted!
Dc Nation!


@HailSkins... so, yeah... none of us can understand CKR either... but his posts are a riot! :lol:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

**ch44
Posts: 2381
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby chiefhog44 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 am

best line of the video.

"Hail to the MF Redskins "
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Postby 44diesel » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 am

chiefhog44 wrote:best line of the video.

"Hail to the MF Redskins "

+1 :lol:
"Givin'em the Business!"

ATX
Posts: 3385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Atx is bi polar... Good person mos the time, until... Hatred takes over.
Yes atx u r the one skins fan that hated episode 3.. unless of course you hate it solely on the sneek peek to # 4.....


I am bi polar on here. I either like stuff or I don't. There is hardly a grey area when it comes to myself and this team.

I do not however hold bias towards any members and easily forget. So, if episode 4 is good, then I will like it regardless of 3.

Hope this helps :D
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football