Skins among teams offering Brian Banks a tryout

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
the 'mudge
Posts: 14381
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Skins among teams offering Brian Banks a tryout

Postby Countertrey » Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Skins offer tryout

Confirmed by Shannahan...

It would be nice to see him catch on somewhere... That would be excellent...

Kid got totally screwed by the legal system...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Skins among teams offering Brian Banks a tryout

Postby emoses14 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 am

Countertrey wrote:Skins offer tryout

Confirmed by Shannahan...

It would be nice to see him catch on somewhere... That would be excellent...

Kid got totally screwed by the legal system...


Kid got totally screwed by a lying bi. . . complainant.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

the 'mudge
Posts: 14381
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Re: Skins among teams offering Brian Banks a tryout

Postby Countertrey » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 am

emoses14 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:Skins offer tryout

Confirmed by Shannahan...

It would be nice to see him catch on somewhere... That would be excellent...

Kid got totally screwed by the legal system...


Kid got totally screwed by a lying bi. . . complainant.
she had plenty of help from "officers of the court"... what a load...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Skins among teams offering Brian Banks a tryout

Postby emoses14 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:41 am

Countertrey wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:Skins offer tryout

Confirmed by Shannahan...

It would be nice to see him catch on somewhere... That would be excellent...

Kid got totally screwed by the legal system...


Kid got totally screwed by a lying bi. . . complainant.
she had plenty of help from "officers of the court"... what a load...


Sorry if not clear, that was meant to be additive not contrary.

Un-mother-_ _ _ _ _ _ _- believable. And also not so hard to believe. Not sure which is worse. But 10 years (5 in prison, the other 5 in trial and parole with ankle monitor, etc.); 10! of this man's life -poof!-
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1186
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 am

What happens to her now she admits she lied....?

Does she get prosecuted...????
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:What happens to her now she admits she lied....?

Does she get prosecuted...????



In the wake of news of the horrifying false rape claim that Wanetta Gibson's lodged against Brian Banks, we learn that is uncertain whether Gibson will have to return the money ($1.5 million) and unlikely she would be prosecuted for making the false accusation so long ago.


http://www.cotwa.info/2012/05/refusing- ... er-in.html

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:49 pm

I would love to see him catch on with the Skins.

the 'mudge
Posts: 14381
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Red_One43 wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:What happens to her now she admits she lied....?

Does she get prosecuted...????



In the wake of news of the horrifying false rape claim that Wanetta Gibson's lodged against Brian Banks, we learn that is uncertain whether Gibson will have to return the money ($1.5 million) and unlikely she would be prosecuted for making the false accusation so long ago.


http://www.cotwa.info/2012/05/refusing- ... er-in.html


Yes... our system works quite well, does it not? This crap makes me sick.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 15976
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Does anyone know why she falsely accused him in the first place? Was it so that her mother could sue the school system?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 13150
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:20 am

Countertrey wrote:
Red_One43 wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:What happens to her now she admits she lied....?

Does she get prosecuted...????



In the wake of news of the horrifying false rape claim that Wanetta Gibson's lodged against Brian Banks, we learn that is uncertain whether Gibson will have to return the money ($1.5 million) and unlikely she would be prosecuted for making the false accusation so long ago.


http://www.cotwa.info/2012/05/refusing- ... er-in.html


Yes... our system works quite well, does it not? This crap makes me sick.


:shock: - I'm also really amazed at this - this is terrible

hopefully we hear that this woman gets what she deserves

more importantly - I hope this guy has some good things happen for him

he's had a bad deal - I wish him all the best
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Return to General Manager's Office