I got one!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

I got one!

Postby jr_uscg » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

My birthday was on Sunday and my best present came from my wife. A number 10 RGIII jersey! The new Nike jersey are so awesome! They fit so much better than the old baggy Rebook jersey. So since RGIII jersey was the number sold in May. Who else has broke down and bought one?
Semper Paratus
Hail to the Redskins

~~~~~~

Re: I got one!

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 pm

jr_uscg wrote:My birthday was on Sunday and my best present came from my wife. A number 10 RGIII jersey! The new Nike jersey are so awesome! They fit so much better than the old baggy Rebook jersey. So since RGIII jersey was the number sold in May. Who else has broke down and bought one?

Congrats, brother.

Me? Not ... yet. ;-)
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:52 pm

I suppose it would be wise for Kerrigan to be my next jersey upgrade...
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

piggie

Postby jr_uscg » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm

The last time the wife got me a Jersey it was McNabb. What a waste, its hanging in the closet. RGIII for life or at least 10 years or so.
Semper Paratus
Hail to the Redskins

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm waiting to see find the middle grade Jersey... It's a buck twenty or so for the iron on and over three bills for the authentic. I don't need stretchy fabric for pads I never wear, but stitched numbers and name would be a plus.

Biggest down side is Nike is way more expensive then the ol Reebok jerseys.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 pm

I have a Theismann, Jurgensen, and Riggins jersey. While I am on the RGIII bandwagon, think I will wait a few games prior to getting his jersey.......I have never been a leading edge product buyer anyhow....
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Which Jersey did u get? Price? Where from?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 pm

My first ever jersey was Champ Bailey. He lived in my parents neighborhood when I was in high school so it was the obvious choice. The next year he goes to Denver. I decide to buy a Stephen Davis jersey, the next year he is gone. I buy a Taylor jersey, and well.... we all know what happened. I broke down 2 years ago and got an Orakpo jersey to sport here in Austin (so far so good).

Now, I don't believe in luck or any of that garbage but I think I will be staying away from an RG3 jersey, just because...

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:28 am

ATX_Skins wrote:I suppose it would be wise for Kerrigan to be my next jersey upgrade...

Maybe it'll just appear at your house overnight while you're sleeping.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:36 am

emoses14 wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:I suppose it would be wise for Kerrigan to be my next jersey upgrade...

Maybe it'll just appear at your house overnight while you're sleeping.

Wouldn't that be nice!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 am

The day Sean Taylor died I left work and got an authentic #21. It fit perfectly and was the absolute last jersey of his that they had. It's a cherished possession. Honestly, I prolly need to frame it and hang it in my man-cave.

My next purchase will be RGIII. I stopped supporting the team monetarily after I purchased a Lloyd jersey. Taylor was the exception, it was about him and not the team. RGIII and Mike have changed my attitude towards the organization.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:The day Sean Taylor died I left work and got an authentic #21. It fit perfectly and was the absolute last jersey of his that they had. It's a cherished possession. Honestly, I prolly need to frame it and hang it in my man-cave.

My next purchase will be RGIII. I stopped supporting the team monetarily after I purchased a Lloyd jersey. Taylor was the exception, it was about him and not the team. RGIII and Mike have changed my attitude towards the organization.

I still wear my Taylor jersey but only for division games. Otherwise it's Orakpo.

Maybe one of these days I will frame it too, but I love wearing it.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 am

ATX_Skins wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:The day Sean Taylor died I left work and got an authentic #21. It fit perfectly and was the absolute last jersey of his that they had. It's a cherished possession. Honestly, I prolly need to frame it and hang it in my man-cave.

I still wear my Taylor jersey but only for division games. Otherwise it's Orakpo.

Maybe one of these days I will frame it too, but I love wearing it.

I do too but I don't want anything to happen to it. I got into a serious altercation over that jersey when someone tried to deface it. LOL, I'm not proud of it but I had to put hands on them. LOLOL
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 am

ATX_Skins wrote:My first ever jersey was Champ Bailey. He lived in my parents neighborhood when I was in high school so it was the obvious choice. The next year he goes to Denver. I decide to buy a Stephen Davis jersey, the next year he is gone. I buy a Taylor jersey, and well.... we all know what happened. I broke down 2 years ago and got an Orakpo jersey to sport here in Austin (so far so good).

Now, I don't believe in luck or any of that garbage but I think I will be staying away from an RG3 jersey, just because...

with all that karma - it might be a good idea for you to start buying pukes and giants jerseys ... :wink:

sorry ATX - couldn't resist ....

I've got a feeling that RGIII is going to be here for quite a while - go with the Kerrigan jersey .... for now :D
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:22 am

Speaking of jerseys, I'd like to get one but think $99 is well over the top for one! Especially as someplaces charge another $10-£15 for shipping over here.

The sports stores in the UK that have NFl gear also charge a fortune.

Does anyone know of any sports stores that sell them cheaper..? I can then try and get one online through them or call them up and order one if they don't have a website.

I don't care if its authentic or not, as long as it looks ok and doesn't have sodding McNabb or Haynesworth on it!!!!

I thought I'd ask as I can get English soccer shirts which are usually around $60 in official club stores from local stores or markets for about $25. Thought maybe it was the same over there....
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football