NFL All-22

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

NFL All-22

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:55 am

If you have a few extra bucks, I recommend getting this service from NFL.com. You'll get access to the coaches film from as many games as you want to pay for.

I've started with Game 1 (peeked at the panther game) and you get an entirely different feel for the game. IMHO, if you're not watching from this view, then you truly have no idea what's going on in the play.

If anyone else gets this, post in this thread. Maybe we can start new threads and review the games. I must say that our WR's let us down BIG TIME in game 1. I've witnessed AAA drop 2-3 long passes near the goal line.

It's also cool to watch the bootlegs and mentally insert RGIII into the helm and how it'd alter the defense.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:24 pm

How much is the service?
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Hog

Re: NFL All-22

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:If you have a few extra bucks, I recommend getting this service from NFL.com. You'll get access to the coaches film from as many games as you want to pay for.

I've started with Game 1 (peeked at the panther game) and you get an entirely different feel for the game. IMHO, if you're not watching from this view, then you truly have no idea what's going on in the play.

If anyone else gets this, post in this thread. Maybe we can start new threads and review the games. I must say that our WR's let us down BIG TIME in game 1. I've witnessed AAA drop 2-3 long passes near the goal line.

It's also cool to watch the bootlegs and mentally insert RGIII into the helm and how it'd alter the defense.

I wish I had the extra bucks... My memory tells me AA was dropping many and thus didn't get the ball much at times. People were blaming Rex but the reality is, he didn't make the most of his opportunities. Sadly, we got rid of our most productive receiver. I just hope the new guys have as good or better hands.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm

rskin72 wrote:How much is the service?

PFT had it at $69.99 for the year. You get all the game replays and the all 22 "COACHES TAPE".

I may get the service. My only hesitation is the fact that I haver DSL. Not really high speed internet. I would balk it medium speed.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:

PFT had it at $69.99 for the year. You get all the game replays and the all 22 "COACHES TAPE".

I may get the service. My only hesitation is the fact that I haver DSL. Not really high speed internet. I would balk it medium speed.

It's only $35 or so, if U just pick the Redskins. It costs more if you select every team. Truthfully, I just like to pick apart the Redskins.

Kilmer72 wrote:I wish I had the extra bucks... My memory tells me AA was dropping many and thus didn't get the ball much at times. People were blaming Rex but the reality is, he didn't make the most of his opportunities. Sadly, we got rid of our most productive receiver. I just hope the new guys have as good or better hands.

AAA is still on the team AFAIK. Hopefully he'll gain some chemistry with RGIII. At least in game 1, he had some drops that should have been caught.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

This was a HUGE development (dare I say, concession?) by the NFL. The stat sites finally have the tape that they need to do more work with WRs, CBs, routes, coverages, etc.

I won't be getting it myself, because I don't really have the time to watch our games twice just for the fun of it. But this is very much something I've been wishing I could have access to. It's tempting . . .
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:This was a HUGE development (dare I say, concession?) by the NFL. The stat sites finally have the tape that they need to do more work with WRs, CBs, routes, coverages, etc.

I won't be getting it myself, because I don't really have the time to watch our games twice just for the fun of it. But this is very much something I've been wishing I could have access to. It's tempting . . .

It's great for the off-season, lol. I need you to get this, U know U want it. Just do it.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:This was a HUGE development (dare I say, concession?) by the NFL. The stat sites finally have the tape that they need to do more work with WRs, CBs, routes, coverages, etc.

It's great for the off-season, lol. I need you to get this, U know U want it. Just do it.

I felt myself being drawn in, may hafta check it further
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

It's only $35 or so, if U just pick the Redskins. It costs more if you select every team. Truthfully, I just like to pick apart the Redskins.

Kilmer72 wrote:I wish I had the extra bucks... My memory tells me AA was dropping many and thus didn't get the ball much at times. People were blaming Rex but the reality is, he didn't make the most of his opportunities. Sadly, we got rid of our most productive receiver. I just hope the new guys have as good or better hands.

AAA is still on the team AFAIK. Hopefully he'll gain some chemistry with RGIII. At least in game 1, he had some drops that should have been caught.

$35 is pretty cheap for what you are getting, IMO. Might just have to sign up for that.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm

NFL.com ran a poll asking if people would like to see this service, which I'm pretty sure got overrun when news of the poll spread over the internet. I figured there wasn't a real chance they were actually considering this, and I guess I was wrong. This is truly an amazing step forward for the NFL.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 am

it doesn't appear that every game has every feature.

some games dont have the coaches breaking the film down. some games don't have the true aerial view.

however, i'm still enjoying it. and it's great to rewind in 10sec. increments and watch the blocking develop or fail.

What it's truly done for me is show that, we are close. It shows that talent wise, teams arent THAT far apart but that it comes down to execution.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:

I'm thinking he meant Gafney.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby skinpride1 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Remember Shanny wants Yards after the catch. The skins where bottom in the league at this . Sure Gaffney was a good move the chains guy but Shanny wants to add talent to the roster. Play maker type of talent guys who can break tackles and keep going. Yes we may have paid to much for Garcon but if he can give Rg3 a solid veteran to help his rookie blues out while burning the secondary at the same time, then it probably worth it. We need speed on offense.
RG3....Super Man....check out my socks!!!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 am

skinpride1 wrote:Remember Shanny wants Yards after the catch. The skins where bottom in the league at this . Sure Gaffney was a good move the chains guy but Shanny wants to add talent to the roster. Play maker type of talent guys who can break tackles and keep going. Yes we may have paid to much for Garcon but if he can give Rg3 a solid veteran to help his rookie blues out while burning the secondary at the same time, then it probably worth it. We need speed on offense.

ONLY 1 veteran WR on the squad and that's the Moss Man.. but Garcon (though overpaid IMO) is a good threat to have.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
skinpride1 wrote:Remember Shanny wants Yards after the catch. The skins where bottom in the league at this . Sure Gaffney was a good move the chains guy but Shanny wants to add talent to the roster. Play maker type of talent guys who can break tackles and keep going. Yes we may have paid to much for Garcon but if he can give Rg3 a solid veteran to help his rookie blues out while burning the secondary at the same time, then it probably worth it. We need speed on offense.

ONLY 1 veteran WR on the squad and that's the Moss Man.. but Garcon (though overpaid IMO) is a good threat to have.

But we're stronger there than last year, aren't we..?

Moss has apparently come back fitter and hungry, the only veteren WR we had last year was Gaffney and he did well for us but AAA was a disaster and Hankerson had just the one game before injury. Stalllworth, Banks and Paul addeed close to zero.

This time we have Garcon and Morgan who have good experience, Moss should be revitalised and lead the unit. Hankerson if fit can hopefully show more of what we got a glimpse of last year.

It's not ideal, but its an improvement. All of which will help our new QB settle in.
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football