is Joe Gibbs the most overrated coach of all time?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 am

I think Tom Brady is overrated but not going to waste my time and go on a patriots fan site to try to get them to see that..... and Joe Gibbs is a football God HTTR

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:I think Tom Brady is overrated but not going to waste my time and go on a patriots fan site to try to get them to see that..... and Joe Gibbs is a football God HTTR

Would that be because you have a life Sippi, unlike some posters on here....?
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:I think Tom Brady is overrated but not going to waste my time and go on a patriots fan site to try to get them to see that..... and Joe Gibbs is a football God HTTR

Would that be because you have a life Sippi, unlike some posters on here....?

Yeah that has a lot to do with it and they have the right to think whatever they want and so does the poster but doesnt me I want to hear it

Hog

Postby BigRedskinDaddy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 am

langleyparkjoe wrote: :!:

Staff, remember that "Reputation Button" I recommended being added, this would be the best example of how it would be used.

BRD, I don't even think anyone should respond to this thread because when I 1st read the title, my mind flashed immediately to what I just quoted from you.

ONLY HEAD COACH TO DO IT WITH DIFF. RBS AS WELL.

You're right, lpj. I know better than to indulge these people, it's just hard not to sometimes. :oops:
SB 17 - 22 - 26 - ??

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:11 pm

BigRedskinDaddy wrote:I know better than to indulge these people, it's just hard not to sometimes. :oops:

That's just what she's hoping for. In aperfect world this thread would have gone unanswered, and just rolled down the board until it was gone from the front page. Why you guys want to keep her around is beyond me. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

swine

Postby masterkwon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Great coach, great guy...too bad he didn't learn from Michael Jordon, Magic and Lynyrd Skynyrd that his "comeback" was doomed. Oh sure, it was a feel good moment when Tiny hired him but, that lasted about twenty minutes until everyone, except every 40+ year old still hanging on to the brief success from the 80's, realized hiring a coach who has already won a Super Bowl never works. Yes, it tarnished Gibb's image, but that gig was all about funding his race team anyway.

The pathetic thing was three years later the Little One hired yet another coach who had already won a Super Bowl. And fans can't understand why they're so embarrassingly bad year after year. Go figure.

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 am

I think someone might be trying to outflank us....

8-[
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:I think someone might be trying to outflank us....

8-[

CT says no, but that's what I thought from post one.

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 am

Deadskins wrote:

8-[

It wouldn't matter, if folks would let threads started by the obvious trolls languish and die with no responses... now, would it?

BTW... CT doesn't say it... the IP history of the posters say it.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 am

Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

8-[

It wouldn't matter, if folks would let threads started by the obvious trolls languish and die with no responses... now, would it?

Could be work and home identities. Just one more rules infraction. :idea:

Hail to the Redskins!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:I didn't read a word.. have no idea who posted it and don't care.. move to smack please mods.
Cuz my next post will kill this b85'&

+1 i couldn,t read what IT said anyways.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby spenser » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 pm

I used to think poser was kinda funny. Wasting what time he could use looking for a job to come here just to rile up fans of a proud franchise with Superbowl victories and history, just so he could feel better about his miserable "factory of sadness" franchise in the browns. but now.. honestly and I'm not even joking here.... I feel bad for you. You really have nothing better to do that post somewhere that Everyone dislikes you, and knows what a clown you are. That's really sad bro. I used to be somewhat of a hater back in the day, and it was miserable. Its so easy to hate. What did the Skins' do to you that made you literaly waste hours, days and months of you life just to try to rip them at any turn? Was your dad a Skins' fan and he didn't hug you? Did Dexter Manley run over your dog? Seriously? Oh and for the record, your post is so asinine on SO many levels, that I should not even retort.... But allow me to very quickly point a few things out to you that you may have missed.

1. 3 Superbowl victory's, and the same record in super bowls as the "genius" bill bellicheck.

2. Not really wanting to spend the time to research it, but think he has a ridiculously stupid winning percentage in December.

3. Obviously no Franchise QB, which is truly the most glaring statistic. Seriously look at the Qb's of the last 20 bowl winners. With the exception of trent dilfer, your talking about upper echelon elite qb's.

Honestly, I'm sure I could think of So many things if i spent 10 minutes, but unlike you.. I like um... have a life and junk. I say this in complete sincerity, because unlike most on this board you amuse rather than anger me. But Seriously... Try to be positive for once. Haters are so misrable.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

8-[

Could be work and home identities. Just one more rules infraction. :idea:
While it's certainly within the realm of possibility, my experience is, people generally are not that disciplined. We can't even get intelligent posters to stop responding to poser... This is not my first rodeo. :idea: Think about it... these are trolls.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 am

spenser wrote:1. 3 Superbowl victory's, and the same record in super bowls as the "genius" bill bellicheck.

Nope, Belichick's is worse. He has two losses.

spenser wrote:unlike most on this board you amuse rather than anger me.

I don't think she anger's anyone here, but what you could find amusing is beyond me. :roll:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 am

Spenser...i agree with many of your thoughts on the poster. I have never quite understood how someone has so much time to post tripe on a website of a team he does not like.

So moderators...instead of expecting the bm's not to reply to any musing from said poster in the hope that he will just fade into the sunset...why not just delete posts and threads from him as it is within the rules for this board? Why throw temptation our way?
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football