THE THN END OF SEASON AWARDS

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Sorry for the earlier thread jacking SLR meant to add that last bit to the new rb thread.

Back on topic, I'm surprised no one has seconded my vote for the pukes kicker.. scored ALL their points in game one, won game two... Being our arch rivals I can't see anyone beating him.. Ya gronk had a great game and got the record vs us, but would have gotten it anyway. Just my 2 cents.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15915
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Back on topic, I'm surprised no one has seconded my vote for the pukes kicker.. scored ALL their points in game one, won game two... Being our arch rivals I can't see anyone beating him.. Ya gronk had a great game and got the record vs us, but would have gotten it anyway. Just my 2 cents.

I won't ever vote for a Cowpie, especially for a best of category!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Daaaaannnng u had to pull that card huh? Did gronk piss you off as much as bueler or what ever his name is?
That's my point.
We SHOULD have won both puke games and COULD have won the pats game...
I care more that we lost to the pukes not the pats....
I opened the door to that one no doubt, ya got meh.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15915
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:We SHOULD have won both puke games

Exactly! It wasn't like the guy had a great game or anything. He even missed a kick in one of the games. If Gano hadn't also missed, we win. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Yaaaa he had one blocked game one to lose by a point I think, then missed the long one in ot game two. I see what you are saying tho.. jus wanted them to miss more then us.

As far gronk, he didn't throw it to himself, and certainly couldn't be accountable for players giving up on the play...
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 pm

I see where you're coming from, and I understand what you're saying, but I think you're wrong.

Here's how I see it; Out of the Cowboys and Patriots, what games hurt me more to lose: Cowboys, H & A, should have won both, end of.

But who tore us apart to the point that I'd be delighted if they were injured when we next meet...? Gronkowski.

It wasn't the Cowboys kicker that beat us, it was giving up the 3rd and 21 in game one, and it was missing the FG in game two. So my frustration isn't at their two-bob kicker, he just kicked what was in front of him, it is at sloppy defending and a missed FG we should have buried.

To put it another way, would you rather have their kicker (can't even say his name!) or Gronk on our team given a choice...???
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Ya I'm still bitter... Beein surrounded by puke fans n all.
The bills d put the hurt on beck jus as bad as gronk did so I might.vote that way...
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Sorry for the earlier thread jacking SLR meant to add that last bit to the new rb thread.

Back on topic, I'm surprised no one has seconded my vote for the pukes kicker.. scored ALL their points in game one, won game two... Being our arch rivals I can't see anyone beating him.. Ya gronk had a great game and got the record vs us, but would have gotten it anyway. Just my 2 cents.


I almost seconded your pick of Bailey because a rookie is supposed to miss at least one kick in 6 tries in the first game, but the Gronk performance was a brute, blood and guts performance. I just don't respect a kicker as much as a hard nosed performance like Gronk's - that's classic football. Even though, I don't second your pick, I do get it and respect it, because what rookie kicks 6 FGs in a game - what nerves he has to be able to do that in a MNF game and against an arch rival! :)
Last edited by Red_One43 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Without a single td to their name! Still hurts me red sob he's the best athlete on the team! Out benched o linemen and wanted to race every reciever and rb/rb on the team.. fat head coach said no luckily for them girls
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

#14
Posts: 4276
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Louisville KY

Postby yupchagee » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Sorry for the earlier thread jacking SLR meant to add that last bit to the new rb thread.

Back on topic, I'm surprised no one has seconded my vote for the pukes kicker.. scored ALL their points in game one, won game two... Being our arch rivals I can't see anyone beating him.. Ya gronk had a great game and got the record vs us, but would have gotten it anyway. Just my 2 cents.



I will NEVER give credit to a Cowboy or Giant for asnything!
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 am

yupchagee wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:Sorry for the earlier thread jacking SLR meant to add that last bit to the new rb thread.

Back on topic, I'm surprised no one has seconded my vote for the pukes kicker.. scored ALL their points in game one, won game two... Being our arch rivals I can't see anyone beating him.. Ya gronk had a great game and got the record vs us, but would have gotten it anyway. Just my 2 cents.



I will NEVER give credit to a Cowboy or Giant for asnything!


No...?

I give them plenty of credit. I give them credit for AIDS, the Second World War, the worldwide recession, crabs, erosion of the Ozone, the famine in Africa, Justin Bieber, oil prices, Vietnam, herpes, Jay Leno's career, JFK, the new Star Wars films, political unrest in Central America, and worst of all Blues Brothers 2000.

Did I miss anything...?
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:49 pm

The pataoe famine... aids... Oh you got aids um HIV West Nile syphilis the clap retard fans broke back mtn and Rosie Odonnell.

Think we are missing some still..
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 pm

I didn't consider the Armstrong 50 YD TD reception as the Best Play of the season, but it definitely ranks up there. Not only was it our longest TD of the year, AA, made a great play despite the blatant PI on the play.

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/6/30/3127 ... ng-50-yard

#14
Posts: 4276
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Louisville KY

Postby yupchagee » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
yupchagee wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:Sorry for the earlier thread jacking SLR meant to add that last bit to the new rb thread.

Back on topic, I'm surprised no one has seconded my vote for the pukes kicker.. scored ALL their points in game one, won game two... Being our arch rivals I can't see anyone beating him.. Ya gronk had a great game and got the record vs us, but would have gotten it anyway. Just my 2 cents.



I will NEVER give credit to a Cowboy or Giant for asnything!


No...?

I give them plenty of credit. I give them credit for AIDS, the Second World War, the worldwide recession, crabs, erosion of the Ozone, the famine in Africa, Justin Bieber, oil prices, Vietnam, herpes, Jay Leno's career, JFK, the new Star Wars films, political unrest in Central America, and worst of all Blues Brothers 2000.

Did I miss anything...?



I don't think "credit" is the correct term for the things you listed.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

CKRGiii
Posts: 4278
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Red_One43 wrote:I didn't consider the Armstrong 50 YD TD reception as the Best Play of the season, but it definitely ranks up there. Not only was it our longest TD of the year, AA, made a great play despite the blatant PI on the play.

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/6/30/3127 ... ng-50-yard


His lack of production, be it Grossmans fault or his own, kind of made plays like that not as memorable.. now the year before AAA had more highlights then anyone else on the team.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football