Umenyiora: Who is this RGIII? You mean Bob Griffin?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 am

SkinsFreak wrote:So... Osi, RG3 is a nickname? :?

Umm... I thought it was his initials. What does someones initials have anything to do with football or his ability to play the game?

<cough> Umm... brilliant, Osi... :roll:

He's a professional football player, not a scholar. Not sure we should expect much more. His sole reason for saying what he did is that he (like some other people I know) don't understand why we're talking about a kid who has yet to play an NFL down, preseason or otherwise. I mean, nevermind that we do this EVERY G-D YEAR.

He can't be bothered with your "accuracy" and "intellect" he's too busy counting money and super bowl rings. When the time comes for Robert (Now calling him Bob, ironically enough, is a nickname) to put his cleats in Osi's throat, then we'll see what's what.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 am

I don't have a problem with it and I like a lot of fans will not crown the guy a franchise QB until he shows he's the guy. Seen too many look the part and then flop. I'm behind him 100% but he has to do it.

Hog

Postby HarleyHog » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 pm

this from a man whose name in spanish translates roughly to "yeah, right"
Everybody funny, now you funny too ...

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." -Vince Lombardi

(BTW . . . we have RGIII now)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football