NFC East Injury News and Updates

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:21 am

Giants' Actions Were Silly, Sophomoric, But It Wasn't Bullying

"It wasn't hazing. It wasn't bullying. The real shame is not that it happened, but that it was made public and thus subject to the slings and arrows of the holier-than-thou chorus that doesn't get the inner workings of an NFL locker room. This is not about keeping dirty little secrets in house because there was nothing particularly dirty or secretive about Jason Pierre-Paul hoisting Prince Amukamara into the air, carrying him through a narrow corridor, turning a corner and then dumping him into a cold tub."
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 am

Giants' Tom Coughlin Says "There's A Ray Of Hope" Shaun Rogers Could Return This Season

When Tom Coughlin announced Shaun Rogers had a blood clot in his left calf, he painted a bleak outlook. Coughlin ruled Rogers out for the rest of the season and called the development "sad" after the veteran defensive tackle rededicated himself and lost 50 pounds over the offseason (Coughlin estimated Rogers dropped from 380-plus pounds to 334). Now, according to Coughlin, "there's a ray of hope." Rogers, in a practice jersey and shorts with his left leg wrapped, was on a bike during practice for a brief period during today's practice. Coughlin said there's a chance Rogers' season can be salvaged."
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Around the League