revisiting the trade with the Rams

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am

Deadskins wrote:I love watching these gals flame out every year. :lol:

What have I been saying, some of them are too stupid to not pick the shortest fuse :shock:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 pm

1niksder wrote:
the poster wrote:
1niksder wrote:I'm thinking you just called me a troll... but that would mean you're attacking me and not my post :shock:

then you're gonna be a very busy person, as it has been used in similar fashion by all your regulars, including yourself. can u ban yourself? how does that work when you break the rules?

Go Browms

I knew you were a browns fan!

We treat everyone the same around here (that includes me} and they (and I) were warned when they did it, none of us advised any of the staff that we'd be busy in response to their warning, you on the other hand have no idea who you're dealing with. I'll put it this...

I've been doing this for a while so don't threaten me with a good time, do your thang.

You can try to make me busy but the only thing you'll do is make the other members happy. It's hard to be a troll when you can't post.

And another thing: dftt isn't a attack on you it's a PSA to our bored members, it means they are subject to feel dumber when they realize the time wasted after reading your post...

You can word it any way you want but he's still not going to get it

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
You can word it any way you want but he's still not going to get it

He'll get it... one way or the other

Everybody wants him to "get it"

It's soley up to him what "it" is that he gets.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 pm

BOM!
Roasted.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Back to the question ...

For those who still have any reservation about the necessity and value of the trade up to select RG3, ...... I would direct them to review Rex's performance against Buffalo, and how he looked more like a rookie than both RG3 and Cousins.

For the Redskins to finally acquire a top level talent at QB was not only necessary, but would have been a gross malfeasance had they not been aggressive enough to secure the pick.

And we don't need to wait to understand that ... that's a fact right now.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Give this man a cigar!
Or at least a round of applause, shut this thread down its been killed now.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 am

RayNAustin wrote:Back to the question ...

For those who still have any reservation about the necessity and value of the trade up to select RG3, ...... I would direct them to review Rex's performance against Buffalo, and how he looked more like a rookie than both RG3 and Cousins.

For the Redskins to finally acquire a top level talent at QB was not only necessary, but would have been a gross malfeasance had they not been aggressive enough to secure the pick.

What he said.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 am

emoses14 wrote:

What he said.

and - just look at the mistake the Browns made in not getting RGIII

they will most likely be picking 1st or 2nd in the next draft .. AND could end up getting Barkley
and then ... I doubt that he's ever going to be as good as RGIII :twisted:

heads should roll at that stupid franchise :wink:

RGIII is a game changer for both this franchise and the NFC EAST :lol:
Griffin will become a really good QB but it's going to take time

We are lucky to have Cousins - hopefully he can continue to play well

HAIL

Week 3 ... 27-21

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am

SkinsJock wrote:heads should roll at that stupid franchise

They already have.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 am

Which is precisely why we could not afford to draft Tannehill and wait for around game 6 to be ready to start, by then the season would be lost. We needed a QB that had the potential to be the Day 1 starter. Turned out Day 1 meant OTAs. Who called that one?

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 am

Red_One43 wrote:

Which is precisely why we could not afford to draft Tannehill and wait for around game 6 to be ready to start, by then the season would be lost. We needed a QB that had the potential to be the Day 1 starter. Turned out Day 1 meant OTAs. Who called that one?

I'm not gonna go fishing. I'll just ask in reverse.

Who called Grossman as the starter in OTAs?

:lol:
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am

Whatever, Sexy Rexy is the man and he should be the starter.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee !!!!!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
Red_One43 wrote:

I'm not gonna go fishing. I'll just ask in reverse.

Who called Grossman as the starter in OTAs?

:lol:

Now, that is funny! :lol:

Hog

Postby the poster » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Red_One43 wrote: We needed a QB that had the potential to be the Day 1 starter.

and so "you" could also sell tshirts to a preseason game. embarrassing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -showdown/

Hog

Postby the poster » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 pm

SkinsJock wrote:and - just look at the mistake the Browns made in not getting RGIII

i dont know if you could label that a mistake, the browns got outbid. ohh, wait, i just commented on that team from Cleveland....I MUST be a fan of thiers.....

trolls like responses a-lurking....

they will most likely be picking 1st or 2nd in the next draft .. AND could end up getting Barkley and then

they'll likely be garbage, but we'll see. but even if they are, if they are 3-13 and washington is 7-9 (speaking of "likely") ....who cares??

Then Cleveland presumably drafts thier franchise QB next year with the main difference being they didnt mortgage their future in doing so.

omg, I mentioned the Browns twice....how can I NOT be a fan of theirs???

... I doubt that he's ever going to be as good as RGIII :twisted:

I know redskin fans have already put RG3 in the hall of fame in typical redskin-fan-in-the-offseason-style but I will remind you that:

a) he's skinny, built like Michael Vick and we know how healthy Vick is each year
b) he's playing for............the washington redskins. where "stars" careers' end.

RGIII is a game changer for both this franchise and the NFC EAST :lol:

the nfc east?? ha. He better find 21 stronger, faster, and better friends? This ain't the NFC West. He might good, and you all will never believe this but I don't care, I hope he is awesome for the Redskins, but that is not exactly the franchise (along with the browns, rams, and some others) known for success.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football