Chad 85 ...is an IDIOT

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Chad 85 ...is an IDIOT

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Didn't he see/watch the Obama (with athletes) tv commercial about:

"NOT hitting women"
"don't harm your girlfriend"

Chad Johnson arrested for domestic violence

Chad Johnson was arrested on domestic violence charges Saturday night in Davie (FL).
According to the police report, Johnson head-butted his wife during an argument and caused lacerations to her forehead. Regardless of whether he's charged, the incident will be subject to the league's personal conduct policy, and could put Johnson's status with the Dolphins in jeopardy. Johnson was issued bond and will be released from Broward County jail early Sunday morning.

He is a veteran and SHOULD know better.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 pm

This is NOT news - # 85 has clearly demonstrated that he doesn't have a clue for years

he might have a brain cell but it's very lonely :roll:
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

SkinsJock wrote:This is NOT news - # 85 has clearly demonstrated that he doesn't have a clue for years

he might have a brain cell but it's very lonely :roll:

:hmm: Name ONE past off field issue that Chad "who knows what his last is or will be" has had....

If you look at his wife's back ground you'll see who has had issues with the law in the past and who hasn't. Chad (I change my name because she didn't want to be Mrs Ochocinco) Johnson is a clown when there is a camera nearby or he has internet connectivity. He's not Moss or T.O.

It was reported that when he was asked what happened he said they had a argument and their heads made contact, she didn't want to talk and after being pressed Chad told the cops she found a receipt for some condoms and head butted him.

I agree this is not news, everybody knew she was a violent person way back when Chad was Ocho-Cinco
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 pm

maybe I was a little tough on him but ... he's made some poor choices and being with this woman is another of them
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:29 pm

SkinsJock wrote:maybe I was a little tough on him but ... he's made some poor choices and being with this woman is another of them

It's not you... his actions are what allows the media to portray him the way that the do. If he didn't act the way he does the media wouldn't have anything to right about.

And I agree getting hitched to the star of a show about NBA Ex-wifes, that had never been married to a NBA player should have been a sign. Then again he met her on twitter, so there were no signs that it wasn't a match made to last the test of time.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

Postby 1niksder » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

The Phins just released him
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

1niksder wrote:The Phins just released him

ah hah.......... who didn't see that coming.....??? Is it true? I have not verified.

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

"Sun Sentinel reporting that Evelyn HOzado has released Ocho in . . . 3. . . .2. . . .1. . . "
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby 1niksder » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm

In a word: IDIOT
even so (for hooking up with a CRAZY chick)

Postby 1niksder » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 am

tribeofjudah wrote:

11 years in the NFL, 7 years of acting a fool, completed contracts with two different teams, he just signed with a third, and not a single run in with the law... married less than a month and has been arrested and cut.

It really is who you hang out with that can get you in trouble
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 am

Chad is very annoying to me.

What I dont get is how T.O. is shot down and put in the same category as Chad Ochocinco. T.O. has always been a hard worker, came in shape and always gave 100 percent.

Chad on the other hand talks way too much yet has no where near the accomplishments T.O. and Moss have. Bottom line for me Boo to Chad Johnson.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Postby 1niksder » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 pm

HEROHAMO wrote:Chad is very annoying to me.

That was his thing... he annoyed me to but he was good at it. He mad you wonder what he was going to do next and we didn't wait to see all the time . Sometimes we would check to see if he had done something stupid that we had missed. :evil: May it was just me but I doubt it.

Chad never hurt anyone but Chad. How many people do you know that would change their name to a number, how many would choose a number in the lower top 100 and in a language they don't speak fluently?

HEROHAMO wrote:What I dont get is how T.O. is shot down and put in the same category as Chad Ochocinco. T.O. has always been a hard worker, came in shape and always gave 100 percent.

That was on Ochocinco and T.O., they teamed up mostly for off the field reasons (which worked for a whole minute). T.O. has left a wake misery everywhere he's been and Chad has backed every QB he's ever been teamed with... I don't been back them by crying on a national broadcast that his QB is his QB, right before starting up the bus that he would later throw him under. They mad a little bit of "Reality TV" money by linking up but IMO it hurt them both professionally.

HEROHAMO wrote:Chad on the other hand talks way too much yet has no where near the accomplishments T.O. and Moss have. Bottom line for me Boo to Chad Johnson.

I might have to disagree with this statement if Chad Johnson had never became Cad Ochocinco, Chad Johnson was like Terrell Owens before Terrell Owens became T.O. When T.O. hit the scene, he became a "NFL Celeb WR", when Ochocinco hit the scene he came out as a "NFL Celeb"...

T.O. remembered (and practiced those habits with/without cameras present) what Terrell did to get him to where the cameras went where he went. Ochocinco on the other hand did what he had to when the cameras were around until it got to the point he had to grind just to get into shape to make a roster. Ochocinco raced a horse because he knew the cameras would cover it. T.O. probably recorded a faster time somewhere by himself shooting for another shot to play "in front of the cameras"

This has nothing to do with work effort... it's all about the choices and actions of this two guys... Ocho and Chad not Chad and T.O. Chad has never labled a locker room "cancer" nor does he have a history that prove such a label is warranted. Chad make one bad decision... it led to him forgetting who he is.

I don't even want to get started on Moss, but I can see how you'd group him with T.O., both have the same locker room tags, both were out of the NFL last season and IMO both would still have jobs if they were in Chad's position right now. All three were very good NFL WRs, two of them want to be in front of the cameras to show the world they still are and the other just wants to be in front of the cameras.

Had he changed his name back to Johnson because he wanted to be Chad Johnson again and not because Evelyn didn't want to be Mrs. Ochocinco, this might be different but it's Ocho making Ocho type decisions and Mr. Johnson will after suffer.

Mr. Owens and Mr. Moss have always known who they are.

I wish Chad the best, and hope the Ocho persona will R.I.P.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

Postby 1niksder » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

1niksder wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:

11 years in the NFL, 7 years of acting a fool, completed contracts with two different teams, he just signed with a third, and not a single run in with the law... married less than a month and has been arrested and cut.

It really is who you hang out with that can get you in trouble

So much for that Idea

Last month Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson (who hadn’t yet changed his name from Chad Ochocinco) was planning to play football until age 40, and was planning a VH1 reality show. Both of those plans took a hit when Johnson was arrested for domestic violence over the weekend.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

Return to Around the League