Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
61%
Mitt Romney
39%

Total votes : 28
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 pm

^^^^^^^^
Speaking of.... You hear this Office talk about "Sustainability", from the Pres, the EPA, etc.

Sustainability is just another cute term for equality in Social/Economic/Environmental Justice. This has the rabid undertones of a Marxist movement.

It's the Green Initiative of the Obama Admin. Wake Up People.

And to that, I say: NO-BAMA
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 am

Countertrey wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:Not even Americans could elect somebody who calls himself Mitt, could they? He would be the first US president that European leaders haven't tripped over themselves to meet first......

That, alone is a major selling point.

Beyond that, they elected a man with no experience, no particular vision, and no plan in 2008... Why not Mitt?

Mitt's a flaming liar. We have no idea what he'll do in office, plus he was a horrible governor in Mass. Thousands of people left the state and Mass was close to last in the country in job creation. By the way, Mitt made millions by investing in Stericyle (sp?), which disposes of medical wastes, including aborted fetuses. Outsourcing (check), investing in slave shops in China (check.) The guy is a low-like punk who'll throw anybody under the bus.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 am

tribeofjudah wrote:This has the rabid undertones of a Marxist movement.

OK, Kazoo Jr.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:26 am

Deadskins wrote:

OK, Kazoo Jr.

Another liberal cliche. I stated my standard for being a Marxist, the planks of the communist manifesto. Wow, where did that come from? I think the planks of the Communist Manifesto define a communist! Oh, that's reasonable, isn't it? So, you have a scale, what do you do?

Do you go to the planks and show how Obama opposes that?

No, you run around in circles like your hair's on fire saying how ridiculous it is. Or you do a Mini CH and say he's not a communist because he doesn't like the phrasing.

That you can't address a clear, reasonable standard with content is a pretty strong statement I'm right.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

OK, Kazoo Jr.

Another liberal cliche. I stated my standard for being a Marxist, the planks of the communist manifesto. Wow, where did that come from? I think the planks of the Communist Manifesto define a communist! Oh, that's reasonable, isn't it? So, you have a scale, what do you do?

No, you run around in circles like your hair's on fire saying how ridiculous it is. Or you do a Mini CH and say he's not a communist because he doesn't like the phrasing.

That you can't address a clear, reasonable standard with content is a pretty strong statement I'm right.

Wow! Beat up straw men much? Show me where in that post I addressed your standards for stating that Obama is a Marxist, or even disagreed with you that he is one.

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 am

Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

OK, Kazoo Jr.

Wow! Beat up straw men much? Show me where in that post I addressed your standards for stating that Obama is a Marxist, or even disagreed with you that he is one.

Um...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

OK, Kazoo Jr.

Um...

Yeah, so?

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Bill O'Reilly put it this way (like him or not)

This country has 2 choices: nanny state vs. self reliance

This administration wants to give freebies to those who cannot or will not do for themselves. It is a NOBLE gesture, but it leads to disaster.

Take for example Spain and Greece. Those countries are BANKRUPT because of this same thing. Now they want to SCALE BACK.....and people are rioting because they DON'T WANT to give up their......FREE STUFF from the gov.

Riot in the streets? Super Power.........no more!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:Not even Americans could elect somebody who calls himself Mitt, could they? He would be the first US president that European leaders haven't tripped over themselves to meet first......

Beyond that, they elected a man with no experience, no particular vision, and no plan in 2008... Why not Mitt?

Mitt's a flaming liar. We have no idea what he'll do in office, plus he was a horrible governor in Mass. Thousands of people left the state and Mass was close to last in the country in job creation. By the way, Mitt made millions by investing in Stericyle (sp?), which disposes of medical wastes, including aborted fetuses. Outsourcing (check), investing in slave shops in China (check.) The guy is a low-like punk who'll throw anybody under the bus.
It's unfortunate that it's legal to slander a public figure... but, that's the liberal refrain, this year. "Say it until they believe it..."

oops... they ain't a buyin' it... what now?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:00 am

Countertrey wrote:
crazyhorse1 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:

It's unfortunate that it's legal to slander a public figure... but, that's the liberal refrain, this year. "Say it until they believe it..."

oops... they ain't a buyin' it... what now?

Name calling is all they have defending a badly failed Presidency with an arrogant candidate who learns nothing, is intellectually dishonest and has no ability to change his strategies when they don't work. First, it was ... Racist! Sexist! Homophobe! Now we're back to 8 year old ... Liar! The next step left is to go back to pre-school. I'm thinking by the end of October Obama and his worshipers will be calling Romney ... Poopy Pants! From there, I guess we start to learn womb insults ...

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 am

One thing that concerns me about Romney, and I don't think this gets enough attention, is his Mormon faith. I think Richard Dawkins says it best in that how you can put faith in someone to think logically when their religion and belief system is as ridiculous as that of Mormons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN4M8PvpmW4
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am

Cappster wrote:One thing that concerns me about Romney, and I don't think this gets enough attention, is his Mormon faith. I think Richard Dawkins says it best in that how you can put faith in someone to think logically when their religion and belief system is as ridiculous as that of Mormons?

All religions have some pretty wacky views. Judging him based on that rather then what he's going to do for your ability to live your life in your own way is merely a way to justify a predetermined vote, not a way to decide how to cast one. Obama's Marxist views cover both, they are bizarre and dangerous to my liberty.

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 pm

yup... go read ObamaNation by Jerome Corsi.
Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Cappster wrote:One thing that concerns me about Romney, and I don't think this gets enough attention, is his Mormon faith. I think Richard Dawkins says it best in that how you can put faith in someone to think logically when their religion and belief system is as ridiculous as that of Mormons?

All religions have some pretty wacky views. Judging him based on that rather then what he's going to do for your ability to live your life in your own way is merely a way to justify a predetermined vote, not a way to decide how to cast one. Obama's Marxist views cover both, they are bizarre and dangerous to my liberty.

I long for a candidate that doesn't believe in religious fairy tales. If I said I believe the the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were real, I would instantly be discredited and labeled as a wacko. I see no difference between a person who believes in TMNT than a person who believes Joseph Smith, a known con man, is a prophet of God. I don't see how religious beliefs get a "pass" when they directly affect how a person approaches life.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 pm

The question is simple

which party (not Romney or Obama) do you think can better manage this country for the next 4 years?

do you really want Pelosi and Reid screwing this up for another 4 years?
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Return to The Lounge