Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
17
61%
Mitt Romney
11
39%
 
Total votes : 28
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16260
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 pm

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays- ... taxes.html
It's interesting that the percentages went down for the top 1% and the bottom 50%, but up for everyone else, in Obama's first year in office (the most recent year on this site).
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Online
Posts: 6214
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Deadskins wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:I would vote for a man who could show improvements overall in our Gov over the last 4 years.

So, did you vote for Bush in his second term? Clinton? I doubt you're old enough to have voted for HW Bush for a second term.


wrong....I don't vote. So call me unpatriotic.

They are all crooks, in bed with the illuminati. Just hope the lesser evil gets the vote.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

the 'mudge
Posts: 14799
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:07 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:
wrong....I don't vote. So call me unpatriotic.
.
:roll:

Don't vote? Suddenly, I can't hear anything you have to say on this subject... You have surrendered your voice... so, why should anyone listen to anything you have to say about this election?

What? Sorry... can't hear you. =;
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16260
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:08 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:I would vote for a man who could show improvements overall in our Gov over the last 4 years.

So, did you vote for Bush in his second term? Clinton? I doubt you're old enough to have voted for HW Bush for a second term.


wrong....I don't vote. So call me unpatriotic.

They are all crooks, in bed with the illuminati. Just hope the lesser evil gets the vote.

So if you believe that, then how is Obama the lesser of two evils? I mean, they are both doing the Illuminati's bidding, so how can one be worse than the other? BTW, I happen to agree that the fix is in, but I still vote, just so they hear my voice raging against the machine. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Online
Posts: 6214
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Countertrey wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
wrong....I don't vote. So call me unpatriotic.
.
:roll:

Don't vote? Suddenly, I can't hear anything you have to say on this subject... You have surrendered your voice... so, why should anyone listen to anything you have to say about this election?

What? Sorry... can't hear you. =;


That's what Freedom of speech affords me. Hopefully NObama doesn't do away with that......
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Online
Posts: 6214
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Deadskins wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:I would vote for a man who could show improvements overall in our Gov over the last 4 years.

So, did you vote for Bush in his second term? Clinton? I doubt you're old enough to have voted for HW Bush for a second term.


wrong....I don't vote. So call me unpatriotic.

They are all crooks, in bed with the illuminati. Just hope the lesser evil gets the vote.

So if you believe that, then how is Obama the lesser of two evils? I mean, they are both doing the Illuminati's bidding, so how can one be worse than the other? BTW, I happen to agree that the fix is in, but I still vote, just so they hear my voice raging against the machine. :twisted:


He's is Barry Soetoro, Illuminati extraordinaire

Romney is "lesser" here cuz he doesn't go by an alias
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Online
Posts: 6214
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm

ok, ok.....trey, deadskin....don't twist my arms: I'm gonna vote, Im gonna vote.

you KNOW WHO I'M VOTING FOR: BIG BIRD....!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

ch1
Posts: 3633
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Countertrey wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
wrong....I don't vote. So call me unpatriotic.
.
:roll:

Don't vote? Suddenly, I can't hear anything you have to say on this subject... You have surrendered your voice... so, why should anyone listen to anything you have to say about this election?

What? Sorry... can't hear you. =;


I couldn't agree more.

DarthMonk
Posts: 4590
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:10 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Cappster wrote:The last two years he's been stuck with an obstructionists congress. Nonetheless, you pretty much side stepped the question: Would you vote for a Muslim candidate?


Can you give any example of anything Obama has proposed other than more government control?


Proposing a tax cut for a working man implies less government control over his gross earnings. There are many more. They get fillibustered like everything else. Repubes want to control my personal life.

Ever hear this one?

"Obama has added more to our debt than almost all other presidents combined."

Guess what - here are the changes (growth) in debt by percentage since Ford:

Carter - 42% (times 2 would be 84%)

Reagan - 188.6% (2 terms)

Bush I - 55.6% (times 2 would be 111.2%)

Clinton - 35.6% (2 terms!!!)

Bush II - 89% (2 terms)

Obama - 41.4% (times 2 would be 82.8%)

It could be said about every president but ...


Dems do better than Repubes! Repubes are fiscally conservative ... at least in theory!!!! :ROTFALMAO:

Reagan jizzed all over the world. Clinton was awesome and handed Bush II keys to a well-oiled machine. He took only a few months to turn surplus into deficit. He jizzed ala Reagan and handed off a disaster. Growth rate Bush II handed off was 15.9% annual. Obama has lowered that growth rate to 15.1%, 13.9%, 7.8%, and 4.8%. Repubes have opposed him AT EVERY TURN. No wonder Romney could "reach across the aisle." He's reaching to Dems! Repubes in Senate couldn't care less about progress. They have flat out said they'd oppose Obama on everything - even stuff they wanted before he took office.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4794
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Obama passed stem cell research bill that allowed Americans to enjoy the advantages of stem cell advances instead of going to second rate facilities in countries like Mexico and hoping the procedure was done correctly..

No doubt who micheal j fox is voting for.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

DarthMonk
Posts: 4590
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Image
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4794
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Lmao! What a tool..
Obama pwned him from the get go.
College kid asks what they would do to help him and other grads get a good job after college.
Romney say a bunch of words but not one thing about what he would do, or how.
Obama gave him five DIRECT answers to what he proposed to do.

Seriously tho, they need to get a hold on these debates. It's like watching the scab refs try to manage a game #epicfail
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

tribe
Online
Posts: 6214
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 am

I like this photo much better:

Image
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Online
Posts: 6214
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 am

O....bamaNation
No....Bamacare
NO...bama


55% of medical doctors don't support Nobamacare. Socialized, cookie cutter type of medical.

We are all genetically diverse, thus we need individualized medicine. Let the doctors do their jobs.

USA might as well file for Chapter 7....under this admin.

WE are bankrupt.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:15 am

lmao@darth's pic!!!!

Binder full of women.. smh.

I tell yuh, politics is a hard thing indeed but I'm pretty sure I can run for an office, Romney is definitely the "hey if I can do it, ANYONE can" guy.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to The Lounge