Players you like NOT with the Skins....

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Posts: 6107
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Players you like NOT with the Skins....

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:14 am

Let's keep it current and active, cuz I know there are tons of players in the past that WE ALL admire.

Here's my short list:
Aaron Rodgers - his underdog story; everyone passed him up in the draft
Arian Foster - loved his story of hardship, humble too
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 am

Anyone on my fantasy team :lol:

Rodgers-beast.
Peyton Manning-like watching a master surgeon or scientist at work.
Ray Lewis-off the field issues aside, dude's a WARRIOR.
Fitz-best hands in the NFL?

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15880
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Players you like NOT with the Skins....

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Aaron Rodgers - his underdog story; everyone passed him up in the draft

We didn't. Had GB not taken him, we would have had him instead of Campbell. :evil:

And Chris Cooley is my favorite player not with the Skins.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Posts: 6107
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 am

ACW wrote:Anyone on my fantasy team :lol:

Rodgers-beast.
Peyton Manning-like watching a master surgeon or scientist at work.
Ray Lewis-off the field issues aside, dude's a WARRIOR.
Fitz-best hands in the NFL?


all 4 here are on your Fantasy team....wow, you pulled it off....nice
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 am

tribeofjudah wrote:
ACW wrote:Anyone on my fantasy team :lol:

Rodgers-beast.
Peyton Manning-like watching a master surgeon or scientist at work.
Ray Lewis-off the field issues aside, dude's a WARRIOR.
Fitz-best hands in the NFL?


all 4 here are on your Fantasy team....wow, you pulled it off....nice
:lol:

Okay, anyone on my fantasy team, AS WELL AS those four (though I DO have Rodgers on my non-Hogs league).

cleg
Posts: 2635
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:58 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Giants Territory

Postby cleg » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 am

ray lewis
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Return to Around the League