Sounds like Laron is Bitter....

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Sounds like Laron is Bitter....

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 am

What's the real story, hmmmm I wonder. Ouch, that hurts...!!!
I wonder if he'll end up on IR this year again due to his reckless play..???

Landry suffered season-ending Achilles injuries in both the 2010 and 2011 seasons with the Redskins. However, while the team's doctors suggested he needed surgery, Landry opted for an alternative method.

"That's why they have great doctors and they have OK doctors, great trainers and OK trainers," Landry told Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. "(The Redskins) had people who just had the job title, but not the passion for their job. ... I don't respect the training staff at all. I don't respect the coaches over there. I don't respect (Shanahan)."

But the Redskins weren't the only ones on the receiving end of Landry's barbs; he also shared his feelings about his free-agent visit with the New England Patriots this offseason.

"(Belichick) wasn't even there," Landry said. "So that was a no-brainer. I should have never taken that visit. I was like, 'Damn, if you're going to visit, the head coach (should be) there.' I felt, 'OK, that's a slap in the face.'"

Landry then joined the Jets and began training camp on the physically unable to perform list before he was activated in July.

The tattooed bruiser has been a welcome addition to Mike Pettine's defense, where Landry's style of intimidation is appreciated.

"Head first, high velocity, no regrets," Landry said.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... line_stack
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 am

"Head first, high velocity, no regrets".

Well, that's nice - I'm sure all of Landry's fellow professionals will be pleased to hear that his standard operating procedure is to attempt to injure them. And his teammates will be happy to help him pick up the many yellow flags thrown in his direction.

What a numbskull. I'm sure he'll have plenty of time to feel bitter whilst wallowing on the treatment table, having his ankles injected with unicorn's ears, or whatever other loony remedy he wants to use this time.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 am

^^^^^^^ :up:

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 am

sorry, computer issues.........ha
Last edited by tribeofjudah on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:41 am

repeat.....sorry....my bad, oops.....pardon me, excuse me
Last edited by tribeofjudah on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 am

So many yellow flags he should be called Laron Laundry
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 am

Bob 0119 wrote:So many yellow flags he should be called Laron Laundry

:lol:
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 pm

It was clear what a self centered jerk he was before he left. Another dumb jock with a bad attitude. He's telling future employers what they can expect from him.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:It was clear what a self centered jerk he was before he left. Another dumb jock with a bad attitude. He's telling future employers what they can expect from him.

What future employers :D
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

It matters not... he'll be limping around soon enough.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 pm

1niksder wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:It was clear what a self centered jerk he was before he left. Another dumb jock with a bad attitude. He's telling future employers what they can expect from him.

What future employers :D

NJTA - for his future career as a toll-booth attendant
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Laron was one of our best additions this offseason.

. . . That is, addition by subtraction, of course. Players like Landry, Carlos Rogers, Haynesworth, maybe a few others, can talk all they want. Hey, best of luck to them: I hope they make the Pro Bowl. But their attitude problems were so clear while they were here that it would have been crazy to keep them on the team.

We're building a winning attitude and winning franchise here. That quote of Landry's doesn't surprise me, because I don't expect him to have much respect for that. My 2 cents
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Red_One43 wrote:Two Personal Fouls on Landry Last Sunday

Landry had a strong opener against Buffalo, but committed two personal fouls in the loss to the Steelers that helped set up Pittsburgh scores.

I had to share it here too.

Safety LaRon Landry didn’t practice for the Jets, a new injury...

...Landry has a history of Achilles issues, something that troubled the Jets enough to write protections into his contract in the event of a prolonged absence for the safety. That could mean that today’s absence was precautionary as much as it was due to an injury that will threaten his availability come Sunday since it is the third Thursday in a row that Landry has sat out.

Yup, sounds like he still has a set of bum wheels that are ready to sideline him for the season any day now.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm

The Jets were smart to get some injury insurance in the contract. For some players, at some point, it's more inevitability than anything else.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 pm

LOL@all of yuh

LeRoid Landry ate parrot butt so he'll talk a lot.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Around the League