Garçon Out Again

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
G4L

Garçon Out Again

Postby Gibbs4Life » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 am

WTF, tough it out
HAIL

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Hope it's not the dreaded Lis Franc injury.

But it sounds like it based on how it was described (like Turf Toe on the top of the foot)

But, after watching Ray Lewis: Football Life, and learning he played 2 years on turf toe that locked his toe up, I say take some cortisone and get back on the field Pierre.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Not good, not good at all.

He was expected to be hired to be the #1 go to WR. :explode:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 pm

This really sucks (for him and for the team), but on the other hand, we're deeper at WR than we've been in a while, so hopefully we ca weather this.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 am

Wow. I wish I had the medical training and personal insight into Pierre's injury that y'all apparently have.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 am

My question is: Who will replace him in the lineup? Hankerson had a big catch last week, and Robinson dropped a pass that might have won the game. So, does Aldrick get the start again this week?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:00 am

emoses14 wrote:Wow. I wish I had the medical training and personal insight into Pierre's injury that y'all apparently have.

All you have to do is listen to Shanahan's press conferences and read.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby the poster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 am

the Giants were without 2 receivers including Hakim Nicks, their best offensive lineman and their secondary is all banged up and yet they destroyed the Panthers.

But...that's the difference between Super Bowl caliber teams and desperate teams who have now traded away their future for one player......we'll see how long HE lasts..........

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 am

The Hogster wrote:Hope it's not the dreaded Lis Franc injury.

But it sounds like it based on how it was described (like Turf Toe on the top of the foot)

But, after watching Ray Lewis: Football Life, and learning he played 2 years on turf toe that locked his toe up, I say take some cortisone and get back on the field Pierre.

From what I have read, this injury is about pain management; there isn't a concern that he will make it worse by playing.

I haven't walked a mile in an NFL player's shoes, but I have seen players who play through a lot of pain. Your team needs you. Something about this just doesn't add up. My 2 cents
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

piggie

Postby burgngold4life » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:40 am

the poster wrote:the Giants were without 2 receivers including Hakim Nicks, their best offensive lineman and their secondary is all banged up and yet they destroyed the Panthers.

But...that's the difference between Super Bowl caliber teams and desperate teams who have now traded away their future for one player......we'll see how long HE lasts..........

Is this dude serious? lol wtf?

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 am

the poster wrote:But...that's the difference between Super Bowl caliber teams and desperate teams who have now traded away their future for one player......we'll see how long HE lasts..........
The SB team loses twice to the "desperate" team? :D

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am

burgngold4life wrote:Is this dude serious? lol wtf?

A serious troll. Just scroll on past.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Hope it's not the dreaded Lis Franc injury.

From what I have read, this injury is about pain management; there isn't a concern that he will make it worse by playing.

I haven't walked a mile in an NFL player's shoes, but I have seen players who play through a lot of pain. Your team needs you. Something about this just doesn't add up. My 2 cents

+1
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby the poster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:01 pm

ACW wrote:
the poster wrote:But...that's the difference between Super Bowl caliber teams and desperate teams who have now traded away their future for one player......we'll see how long HE lasts..........
The SB team loses twice to the "desperate" team? :D

yep, and it didnt matter at all to them. they know the road to the super bowl doesnt have anything to do with the redskins. the redskins dont matter to the good teams in the league. games against them are inconsequential. proven again last year.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football