Better never say anything mean over on Extremeskins.....

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Hog

Better never say anything mean over on Extremeskins.....

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I was a member there and I simply made a joke about wanting to kick Haslett's ass, after these last two weeks who doesn't want to kick his ass. I get a ban for a week, I sent an apology and I am permanently banned because of some other account that they think was mine?? WTF!! Is this message board like that too?

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey DaSkins, welcome to the site.

Please check out the Welcome Wagon forum for the rules and just try to keep the profanity to the Smack forum.

That being said; I'm with ya on Haslett. His zone coverage began to remind me of the Greg Williams days with corners lined up 10 yards off recievers leaving the quick hitch open all day.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Bob thank you and I wasn't cussing I simply said I would like 3 minutes in a ring to deliver a round house, chest kick and throat chop!! In any event playing so far off the LOS with the cornerbacks we have and the inablity to send pressure makes this a terrible defense. I would have thought he would have created some new type of blitzes and made sure recievers are bumped off the LOS......

kazoo

Re: Better never say anything mean over on Extremeskins.....

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:I was a member there and I simply made a joke about wanting to kick Haslett's ass, after these last two weeks who doesn't want to kick his ass. I get a ban for a week, I sent an apology and I am permanently banned because of some other account that they think was mine?? WTF!! Is this message board like that too?

It's definitely not. However, even as the resident non-PC poster, saying the specific words you did on the Redskins own board wasn't very wise. If you said it on any board not owned by the team then it would have been no problem. But as a business owner, if someone talked about kicking one of my employees behinds on my business's site, I would have the same reaction. Think about it.

That doesn't apply here. Happy posting.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Okay I can see that to a point even though it was said in jest....But I won't state things like there, even though I think a good throat chop would wake him up!!! LMAO!!!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm

I'd like to kick him in his big forehead for always sending out all blitzes when we don't have DBs who can cover with man defense. :lol:

Now for the profanity-laced version, see me and Kaz in Smack.

Welcome to the site bro!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

ROTFALMAO

Welcome to the Site
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Okay I can see that to a point even though it was said in jest....But I won't state things like there, even though I think a good throat chop would wake him up!!! LMAO!!!

Good thing you're not going to state things like that here... :up:

:lol:
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:I was a member there and I simply made a joke about wanting to kick Haslett's ass, after these last two weeks who doesn't want to kick his ass. I get a ban for a week, I sent an apology and I am permanently banned because of some other account that they think was mine?? WTF!! Is this message board like that too?

It's definitely not. However, even as the resident non-PC poster, saying the specific words you did on the Redskins own board wasn't very wise. If you said it on any board not owned by the team then it would have been no problem. But as a business owner, if someone talked about kicking one of my employees behinds on my business's site, I would have the same reaction. Think about it.

So does it still qualify as a site for the fans? Because that same fan will want to take be Haslett's best friend as soon as the defense wins a game (OK so maybe we not talking this year but you know what I mean).
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Evidently it's a site for the fan that wears Haslett colored glasses.......What's the sense of a message board if you can't state how you feel??? That's like having a limp penis in a whore house....USELESS....

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Evidently it's a site for the fan that wears Haslett colored glasses.......What's the sense of a message board if you can't state how you feel??? That's like having a limp penis in a whore house....USELESS....

:lol:

Yeaaaaaaaaa, welcome to the site man.. I have a feeling you'll be here for a while.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 pm

1niksder wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:It's definitely not. However, even as the resident non-PC poster, saying the specific words you did on the Redskins own board wasn't very wise. If you said it on any board not owned by the team then it would have been no problem. But as a business owner, if someone talked about kicking one of my employees behinds on my business's site, I would have the same reaction. Think about it.

So does it still qualify as a site for the fans? Because that same fan will want to take be Haslett's best friend as soon as the defense wins a game (OK so maybe we not talking this year but you know what I mean).

I have an account on Extremeskins, but I've only used it a few times and not for years, so I'm going by the discussion. This site understands threatening violence, it's one of the few rules that apply even in smack. I understand Haslett's a public figure and it wouldn't be enforced here, it would be assumed to be figurative unless DaSkinz said he actually is going to do it. But that is the intersection, violence threatened against an actual employee of the organization on a site owned by the organization. I think they have to take it seriously even if I thought it wasn't.

All that said, I'd have given him a warning first and say what I did, they can't not take it seriously when it's a Redskin employee, so don't do it. But for that reason, they can't take it as bluster like they would anywhere else. I'm just saying I understand why they took it that way. I don't personally care for the site.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Here is the whole thing

Re: Poll: Are we at a point where firing Haslett NOW should be seriously considered?
Originally Posted by DaSkinzBaby
Yeah I know he was and the key word is WAS a All Pro Linebacker. Means nothing when it comes to a round house kick to the temple or a kick in the chest or a chop to the throat......
You got here a month ago. I hope to hell this isn't typical of what you plan to bring here, or you can hang it up. It's both unacceptable and just really stupid internet tough guy posturing. We are well stocked with nonsense posting here form folks with seniority, and hardly need to import new stock. Take a week off and think it over.
Last edited by Jumbo; September-24th-2012 at 12:38 PM.
"Captain, it's a viewpoint--not one of ours! We're under attack!"
"I see it, ensign! Engage amygdala! Transfer all power from frontal lobes!
Suspend critical thinking field!
Go to course heading of reflexive response 101 at full bias!
Now!'Enter' at will!"

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so" ~ Mark Twain

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I then recieved this:

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:11 PM
To: Penman, Russell (Temp)
Cc: Rick Walker; Jay Fite; Andy Zunich
Subject: Re: EXTREMESKINS.com Contact Us Form - Apology to Jumbo

You were also permanently banned for using this duplicuiate account to circumvent a previous ban under your previous account.

I never heard of or used some other account......

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Sounds like what everyone says about the site. I don't mean to bust on you or argue for the site, daskinz, just my perspective. You seem like a pretty straight forward guy. Welcome aboard.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon