Vikings postgame thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 am

I can't really give you Carlos. He played great here. The difference in SF was he got glasses. He says it's the system because he was disgruntled here. It's the same reason he made all of his other comments about the team.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:00 am

Deadskins wrote:I can't really give you Carlos. He played great here. The difference in SF was he got glasses. He says it's the system because he was disgruntled here. It's the same reason he made all of his other comments about the team.

Problem is glasses do not put one in the position to make plays. Carlos did more than just catch the INTs in SF. He was in position to make the plays. That is what he is trying to tell us. You can say it is being disgruntled, but you neglect the fact, that Harbaugh took the basically the same Singletary defensive players and turned them into a Championship D. They were good players that put into a simplified system.

You are using that term "great" again. Which is always going to be a relative term. I cannot say a guy whose nickname was "double move" played great here. Although, the double move thing to me, doesn't say he was a not a good player here. I am saying that he was not utilized right. You put any corner in that situation enough, they will get burned. Unfortunately, for Carlos, it was on a basic football move that he was getting burned.

You don't want to give me Carlos? I accept that, because I do believe that he is a fine cover guy and was here.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football