Giants Fan Here

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 am

tcseacliff wrote:next football clinic will be in Dec. DeAngelo can come a little early and takes come notes! all welcome!

No, you're not gloating. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby grampi » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 am

Deadskins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:When are some people going to let go of the retarded stance that Eli is not a great QB?

When some people stop giving him credit for the great plays other people make. Sheli is not a great QB. He's not even top 5.

I don't think he's great either, and having 2 SB rings also doesn't make him great. I think his receivers have been more responsible for their big wins and clutch plays than Eli has. He might be in the top 5 of those QBs playing right now, and even that's a stretch...I'd say he's one of the better GOOD QBs, but he's not great....

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 am

tcseacliff wrote:Hey, another giant fan here !

The game on the 21st was and excellent game , lived up to the hype. Now , I realize you did not get the outcome you desired, we did . that being said, here is a little gift from Eli to you guys. keep it or add it to your corner backs playbook , quote:
How to win... “I didn’t think it took a rocket scientist to figure it out either. I had a guy running open and I hit him.” -- Eli Manning. football 101!

next football clinic will be in Dec. DeAngelo can come a little early and takes come notes! all welcome!

Funny how you gstring fans thought sheli would torch our depleted secoundary.. and he was under 300 yards up till that one bone head play. It was in fact more a bad coverage play then a good offensive play... He no doubt was running free.
Glad that overshadows the mass amount of yards our rookies gashed your "amazing" defense for.. bwaaaahaaahhaaa right back at you guy.
See ya in FedEx. Bring some bandaids, that ass is gonna get waxed- bank it.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 am

Eli is a good NFL QB .. he's NOT a great QB

winning 2 SBs does not make him great - Marino did not win 1 and Sheli couldn't carry his jock strap
let's face it the better team actually lost the 2 SBs that Eli 'won' - that takes a lot away from those victories

the Giants WERE the better TEAM on the day - Eli was not SOLELY responsible for those wins

END OF STORY

btw - I'm looking forward to seeing the Redskins playing games with a great QB

while Eli may or may not ever be considered a great NFL QB - there is NO DOUBT that RG3 will be a great NFL QB ... NONE :D
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 am

QB is not all about numbers, it is also the man. the intangible presence, motivation , whatever, and Eli has it. we like him, the league likes him his team likes him, and so do these guys! never said he was the best on earth, but, he makes for some exciting football and i am glad he is a Giant!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_ ... nning-good

PERIOD!javascript:emoticon(':D')

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:54 am

hakeemthedream wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
hakeemthedream wrote:you honestly talk like hes better than Eli

That's because RG3 is better than Sheli. Not to take anything away from Sheli. RG3 is just that good.

Yep.

Sheli is not and never will be Elite.. regardless of how.many rings she gets, forever just peytons little biotch brother! Lmao..

Can't wait to see him throw a pick or get sacked for a fumble.. the sheli cry baby face is almost as good as chomos 5th int face #classic!

Not saying we win for sure, or that the giants are terrible... Just that Mara can suck it cuz ain't.no fluke sb happening this year!

haha.. he will never be elite really? Most people would say he punched his ticket to the Hall of Fame with that last ring, so that would normally imply someone being elite. Although you'd probably say Griffin is elite after six games. Just understand when your team steps on the field Sunday, our team is being led by a proven champion, while yours is led by nothing more than a rookie, no matter how highly you think of him. It's great that you base all of your thinking off of the 2 games last year. You need understand your defense is not the same, your missing your best passrusher, and our offense is not the same either. Our O-Line has gave up 4 sacks this year. Eli is going to torch you, no matter how many jokes you make about his face.

these guys have it right!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_ ... nning-good

Hakeemthedream,youare right. Eli is so up and down since a rookie, no phenom, but he has a quality about his play and presence that cannot be taught. shoot, evrybody wants and RGIII ! let's see him in 10 years. for now, I think Eli can hold his own in this league, and for the first time in his career, regardless of Peyton's success this season, he is in Eli's shadow. Eli earned it ! don't you guys read other blogs at all? a lot of work went in to getting ready for this game, giants went through great pains to get ready to play the skins, let's face it, your not gonna win every one,

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:14 am

tcseacliff wrote:QB is not all about numbers, it is also the man. the intangible presence, motivation , whatever, and Eli has it. we like him, the league likes him his team likes him, and so do these guys! never said he was the best on earth, but, he makes for some exciting football and i am glad he is a Giant!

Had the playoffs not broken perfectly for the wild-card G-strings four years ago, both Sheli and Coughlin would have been gone the next year. You "fans" were ready to ride them out of NJ on a rail. :wink:

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 am

THIS IS FROM WEEK #8:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Just sayin' !

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 am

Deadskins wrote:
tcseacliff wrote:QB is not all about numbers, it is also the man. the intangible presence, motivation , whatever, and Eli has it. we like him, the league likes him his team likes him, and so do these guys! never said he was the best on earth, but, he makes for some exciting football and i am glad he is a Giant!

Had the playoffs not broken perfectly for the wild-card G-strings four years ago, both Sheli and Coughlin would have been gone the next year. You "fans" were ready to ride them out of NJ on a rail. :wink:

Hey, those are the frustrations of the game. it was troubling back then. every team has those moments and seasons, pick a team ! look at the eagles! Kansas city, booing an injured guy ! come on man! things "breaking correctly" is true for any team, any week, any season ! why is it always "different' for NY? you guys just get your panties "extra knotted when it is NY! LOL!

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:27 am

forgot to ask you guys here, re : "sheli" ? just wanted to know about the name?

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 am

a 'sheila' is just another name for a girl .....

as in "He's a bit of a sheila at times ... " OR "he acts like a sheila a lot ... "

:twisted:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

tcseacliff wrote:THIS IS FROM WEEK #8:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Just sayin' !

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/ ... k-7-update

Just sayin'!

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 am

SkinsJock wrote:a 'sheila' is just another name for a girl .....

as in "He's a bit of a sheila at times ... " OR "he acts like a sheila a lot ... "

oh, yeah a sheila, i get. somebody spelled it sheli. yeah, Eli makes that sheila face when he misses a pass to someone, he blames himself-always !

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:11 am

tcseacliff wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:a 'sheila' is just another name for a girl .....

oh, yeah a sheila, i get. somebody spelled it sheli. yeah, Eli makes that sheila face when he misses a pass to someone, he blames himself-always !

It is Sheli. SkinsJock's just an Aussie. Even a G-strings fan should get why Sheli. :twisted:
Last edited by Deadskins on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

thanks, knowledge is power!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football