TOUGH sledding.......

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

TOUGH sledding.......

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 am

The rest of the schedule is BRUTAL.....as if you didn't already know.

5 of 7 games remaining are VS. NFC teams....YIKES

vs. Eagles
@ Dullass
vs. G.ants
vs. Baltimore
@ BrownStains
@ Philly
vs. Dullass cowpukes

Would you be happy with winning 3 of 7....???

Our ONLY HOPE of winning are 2 rookies, playing like VETS

OH, where is optimism? Man O Man.......we need to get WAKE UP...!!!

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/schedule.html
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:02 am

Eagles: Free-falling
Dallas: Will be tough.
VaGiants: We play them tough.
Baltimore: Okay, I'm worried.
Browns: So help me God we better beat them.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog

Re: TOUGH sledding.......

Postby TimSkin » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 am

tribeofjudah wrote:The rest of the schedule is BRUTAL.....as if you didn't already know.

5 of 7 games remaining are VS. NFC teams....YIKES

vs. Eagles
@ Dullass
vs. G.ants
vs. Baltimore
@ BrownStains
@ Philly
vs. Dullass cowpukes

Would you be happy with winning 3 of 7....???

Our ONLY HOPE of winning are 2 rookies, playing like VETS

OH, where is optimism? Man O Man.......we need to get WAKE UP...!!!

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/schedule.html

Agreed but sitting at 3-6 this is also our best chance of making the playoffs...

Yes I know I sound optimistic but the Gmen lost today and sit at 6-4 so with some help from other teams and if we turn things around especially on D well anything is possible. Especially with the Giants schedule:
Bye, GB, @Wash, NO, @ATL, @BAL, PHI very tough

The pukes have it easier but we play them twice:
CLV, WAS, PHI, @CIN, PIT, NO, @WAS(How they get 5/6 at home I have no clue but must be nice)

The Iggles are on a free fall and we also play them twice startin next week:
@WAS, CAR, @DAL, @TB, CIN, WAS, @NYG

It's gonna be a Mt. Everest like climb but it's been done before so LET'S DO IT SKINS!!!!!
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~

Postby Warmother » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am

I really think the Redskins can win 4 or 5 of the remaining games. It wouldn't surprise me if we beat the Eagles 2 times, split with Dallas and beat the Browns.
I don't think the Baltimore or N.Y. games are un-winnable either. If the defense can just not let up more than 27 points a game, then I think we can finish strong.
"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

Did we get a new secondary over the past week??? I missed the memo.

The effect of a few days off can make a few fans forget. :roll:

I will be happy if we win 3. [-o<
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:Did we get a new secondary over the past week??? I missed the memo.

Maybe. I think Merriwether is scheduled to play this week. This is certainly not that tough a row to hoe. All of these teams are beatable. We just need to take it one game at a time.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:31 am

Im all for optimism but our offense has regressed considerably the last couple weeks and our Defense is a mess .. I just dont see it happening .. the Redskins havent been one of those teams who actually comes out from the bye week improved under Mike.. each year I think we will be so strong out of the bye and we generally have been just as flat as we were going into it.. just my opinion though no stats to back it up..

Maybe Meriweather makes a difference though .. I certainly would love to be wrong about the feeling I have for the rest of this season

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 am

everydayAskinsday wrote:Im all for optimism but our offense has regressed considerably the last couple weeks and our Defense is a mess

I don't really think our offense has regressed. If the WRs stop dropping balls, we should start seeing the points again.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

~~~~~

Postby Warmother » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am

Deadskins wrote:
everydayAskinsday wrote:Im all for optimism but our offense has regressed considerably the last couple weeks and our Defense is a mess

I don't really think our offense has regressed. If the WRs stop dropping balls, we should start seeing the points again.

+1
"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

tribeofjudah wrote:vs. Eagles
@ Dullass
vs. G.ants
vs. Baltimore
@ BrownStains
@ Philly
vs. Dullass cowpukes

Man, I just don't agree that this schedule is brutal, at least no more brutal than our schedule at any other time of the year. Did you guys watch Eagles v Dallas yesterday? The Eagles are a mess and are going to be starting Nick Foles this weekend. The only thing they've got going for them is that they may be more desperate than we are. (That and our crappy secondary! LOL.)

Dallas is 4-5. Thanksgiving is going to be tough, but I don't know about brutal. We've already shown we can play with the Giants. Browns? The only team I see in here that could be brutal is the Ravens. I don't know how our D stops Ray Rice.

Anyway, I don't blame anybody for not feeling optimistic at all. But get a W against the Eagles this weekend, and I think fans will start looking at this remaining schedule differently.

Eagles are on the ropes this season like we've never seen them. We need to put them away this weekend!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 am

riggofan wrote:Man, I just don't agree that this schedule is brutal, at least no more brutal than our schedule at any other time of the year. Did you guys watch Eagles v Dallas yesterday? The Eagles are a mess and are going to be starting Nick Foles this weekend.

Our team has a habbit of giving rookie QBS their first win. I'm not happy with the idea of facing Foles. I can't say I'd rather see Vick, but not too excited about facing Foles!

riggofan wrote:
Eagles are on the ropes this season like we've never seen them. We need to put them away this weekend!

I hope that the EGirls just quit on Reid, but of course our HC already quit on the season so it might be hard to find the fight in either team. I desperately want to sweep the EGirls so that we almost guarantee that we don't finish last in the NFCE AGAIN.

Of course I always want to sweep tTiT and we have to win at least one against the G-strings.

iIf we split with the Gnats and one of either the Cowturds or the EGirls and then sweep the other, that would give us four more wins.

But of course we will lose to both the Rat birds and the Stools
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:Our team has a habbit of giving rookie QBS their first win. I'm not happy with the idea of facing Foles. I can't say I'd rather see Vick, but not too excited about facing Foles!

Completely true. Like I said, I don't blame anyone for not feeling optimistic. I wouldn't even really call myself optimistic. I'm just saying this doesn't look like a brutal schedule to me. The remaining teams on our schedule are 3-6, 4-5, 2-7, 6-4, and 7-2. Not exactly a murderer's row.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

I dont care who starts the Rally wagon but I am on board.

Yes we have a weak defensive secondary but I do hope Merriweather can help. Also would like to see Garcon back in the line up. Also memo to WRs please just catch the ball.

In spite of all that I am on board the Wagon! Lets go!
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Deadskins wrote:

Yeah but don't dropped passes count as regression? They aren't random, after all.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:5 of 7 games remaining are VS. NFC teams....YIKES

I don't see what's "yikes" about it; why should we be scared? No one expects us to win, so anything we steal is a plus.

I'm actually looking forward to this stretch of the year much more than the first half of the season. Enough of games against the Panthers, Bucs, Vikings, and Bengals. Bring on the games that have some meaning to Washington's fans.

By the way, I don't know if you've even watched the Eagles play recently but they are as bad as us at the moment. I could easily see us splitting and a sweep is not out of the question. I also think we have a better than 50 percent shot at winning at least one Dallas game.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football