Redskins' Head Coach Next Year?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Whom would you prefer as our head coach next year?

John "Chucky" Gruden (announcer)
38%
Brian Schottenheimer (OC Rams)
15%
Sean Payton (Unemployed)
31%
Keith Butler (DC Colts)
No votes
Other
15%

Total votes : 13
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 am

chiefhog44 wrote:Funny thing is, I listened to that broadcast (I think a couple of kids did it in their basement), and they said Shannahan was working on an extension. They never said he was likely not coming back. They also were talking about Slowik, but I can't find any information on that ANYWHERE. Is there something that I'm missing? I'm just not too sure I take what I heard as very credible.

Not kids but young adults, doesn't mean it wasn't done in the basement though :!: One of them has written a few pieces for this site and misses (a no show) for more of those podcast than he is actually on, the girl sounded like she just woke up, and TK sounded like he was asleep :twisted:

It's a podcast titled "Rumors Everywhere" :wink:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

1niksder wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:Funny thing is, I listened to that broadcast (I think a couple of kids did it in their basement), and they said Shannahan was working on an extension. They never said he was likely not coming back. They also were talking about Slowik, but I can't find any information on that ANYWHERE. Is there something that I'm missing? I'm just not too sure I take what I heard as very credible.

Not kids but young adults, doesn't mean it wasn't done in the basement though :!: One of them has written a few pieces for this site and misses (a no show) for more of those podcast than he is actually on, the girl sounded like she just woke up, and TK sounded like he was asleep :twisted:

It's a podcast titled "Rumors Everywhere" :wink:

You mention TK isn't he a "big wig" over at Extremeskins? If it's the same I guess since that site is owned by Snyder everything he says and does is right....... :roll:

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:If this team continues to fight in the last 7 games, Shanny should be given another year at least. If the team quits on him, I think you have to entertain a change, and if that change occurs, it HAS to be Polian. Polian brings in a coach, and builds around RG3. Maybe even elevate Allen to President. I do not advocate this unless a total team quit this year.

I'm all for Allen being promoted to Team Prez, and bringing in Polian or someone like him (former Redskins Exec John Schneider, currently with the Seahawks) and let them hire the next HC... IF the team quits.

More realistic is, stating with Shanny for at least one more season and bringing in Romeo Crennell (a 3-4 coach) as the DC, once he is fired this off-season. When you think about it, both the GM and the HC jobs will look better in 2014 for those in demand.

IMO: With the Skins in the middle of rebuilding, facing a second %18M cap penalty, and no first round pick until 2015... no one will be pushing to the front of the line for these two jobs in 2013, If 2013 is like 2012 they'll be lining up in 2014.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

^^ that sounds like a win win for the Mike Shanahan 'supporters' and I'm not ...

I'm looking for Mike to be here for another season ... no matter how well things go
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football