Redskins v Eagles post game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Re: 4-6 the day after.....

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:39 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Lastly why is Cooley even back??? He has done nothing or even been looked at since he resigned....

Are you asking why they're not feeding him the ball? Because I would agree with that.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:53 pm

All I know is that the days are good after a Redskin victory.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm

welch wrote:All I know is that the days are good after a Redskin victory.

you got that right - just amazing that the doom and gloom guys seem to be hiding :twisted:

it's just 1 game guys - and we didn't do anything really great - I mean the eagles are on a losing streak ..

not like we dominated or anything - you guys could even say, 'we didn't win this game, the eagles lost it ...' or some such BS

:lol:

I'm still hoping for 8-8 or 9-7 ... BUT ... if we can find a way to win these next 2 .. I could care less about the rest ..

I just am so looking forward to kicking some butt next season when we get our guys back :D

I just hope we have some coaching changes here ...
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:14 am

*week 17 is probably the most important game to win... these next two would be fantastic, and im hoping we sweep the remainging 4 division games... even optomistic we win the rest out, but that last game... dallas week... is the game i hope we win most (by the most).

-be better if its a game we dominate to make the playoffs
*of course ill be fine with smashing the pukes, to prevent them from making the playoffs aswell :twisted:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football