GRIFFIN III Practices Today

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 pm

welch wrote:This Redskin team has some players that you can't help but like. A whole team, now that I think of it...

Totally agree. I wouldn't know Alfred Morris if I bumped into him on the street. That kid has just been quietly breaking team records and getting it done.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm

as we heard before last week's game - this kid goes through a pretty thorough personal routine - IF he's not able or happy with that, I doubt he plays

It sounds like he's taking it all in stride and just getting ready to play again but ..

I think he understands that he's got to be 100% sure he can help the offense or we'd be better off with Kirk in there
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

09 Champ

Postby TeeterSalad » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Listening to the interview right now...

He's able to plant and throw.

He didn't think Sunday night, that he would be able to play this week, but has seen significant improvement the past couple days.

Sounds like he really wants to play, but will let coach Shanahan give the details about the injury, and decide weather he will play Sunday.
-2009 Hognostications Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl V Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl VI Champion-

RIP ST # 21

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 pm

TeeterSalad wrote:Listening to the interview right now...

He didn't think Sunday night, that he would be able to play this week, but has seen significant improvement the past couple days.

Sounds like he really wants to play, but will let coach Shanahan give the details about the injury, and decide weather he will play Sunday.

+1

Some guy wasted the last 2 minutes of the presser asking him questions about his race. :roll: Said he was doing a story on Martin Luther King Day. Which is late January. Dude, we're in a playoff chase, with a phenomenal QB coming off of injury, save the race card.

I can't wait until that's not an issue. If Kirk or Robert plays, I want them to play QB well and I think most Redskins fans do. It doesn't matter what color they are, and I doubt anyone is asking Kirk how he feels being a white QB. When you play for us, everyone's skin is RED anyway.

:twisted:

HAIL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm

The Hogster wrote:

+1

Some guy wasted the last 2 minutes of the presser asking him questions about his race. :roll: Said he was doing a story on Martin Luther King Day. Which is late January. Dude, we're in a playoff chase, with a phenomenal QB coming off of injury, save the race card.

I can't wait until that's not an issue. If Kirk or Robert plays, I want them to play QB well and I think most Redskins fans do. It doesn't matter what color they are, and I doubt anyone is asking Kirk how he feels being a white QB. When you play for us, everyone's skin is RED anyway.

HAIL

Ahem. . . Burgundy.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 pm

emoses14 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

+1

HAIL

Ahem. . . Burgundy.

:lol:

I was making a play on the team name "Red" skin

Trust me, I'm no Jim Zorn calling us the Maroon Yellow & Black.

HAIL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football