Redskins-Browns postgame....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
########

Postby Scottskins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 am

Death to the EGO! RIP 21

########

Postby Scottskins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html

Washington Redskins center Will Montgomery has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his knee and right tackle Tyler Polumbus suffered a concussion during his team's 38-21 win over the Cleveland Browns. Polumbus had not missed a snap during the 2012 season prior to Sunday's game and will need to pass the league's concussion protocol before being cleared to practice. Montgomery will undergo an MRI, but is hopeful to not miss any games, the Washington Post reports.

Death to the EGO! RIP 21

########

Postby Scottskins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 am

on a brighter note, did you see that replay in slow motion of Cousins doing his progressions? He calmly scanned left to right before throwing for the first down. Not sure if it will be next year or the year after, but we are going to get some good draft picks for captain kirk =) And I think he is going to be a very good QB in this league...
Death to the EGO! RIP 21

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 am

But at least Nick Sundberg wasn't hurt. We are 6-0 when he starts. Man's a beast!
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:12 am

Scottskins wrote:on a brighter note, did you see that replay in slow motion of Cousins doing his progressions? He calmly scanned left to right before throwing for the first down. Not sure if it will be next year or the year after, but we are going to get some good draft picks for captain kirk =) And I think he is going to be a very good QB in this league...

I really think that we keep Kirk for another year or 2, them flip him for picks. Like a 1 and 4 or a 2 and 3
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:56 am

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Cleveland sports radio CRUSHING the Browns this a.m. "Their backup rookie QB is better than our two first round picks (Richardson, Weeden)!"
Details
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:01 am

Nice.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Scottskins wrote:on a brighter note, did you see that replay in slow motion of Cousins doing his progressions? He calmly scanned left to right before throwing for the first down. Not sure if it will be next year or the year after, but we are going to get some good draft picks for captain kirk =) And I think he is going to be a very good QB in this league...

I really think that we keep Kirk for another year or 2, them flip him for picks. Like a 1 and 4 or a 2 and 3

I can't find it now but I thought I read in the Post that Charlie Casserly said he was worth two number two's.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:I read in the Post that Charlie Casserly said he was worth two number two's.

Mathematically, that makes sense, since we gave up a number four to get him. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:But at least Nick Sundberg wasn't hurt. We are 6-0 when he starts. Man's a beast!
Well, of course! And, he has said as much. 8)
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:I read in the Post that Charlie Casserly said he was worth two number two's.

Mathematically, that makes sense, since we gave up a number four to get him. :lol:

ROTFALMAO
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:The D held Trent Richardson to 28 yards?!?!? That's a lot of attaboy's earned. Good on 'em.

... and the son-of-a BITCH still got 2 TDs against me in THN Fantasy semis. ;furious;

Probably gonna make the difference. :-({|=
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm

I was at the game and saw first hand the terrible officiating. Just so sad that they can't call a fair game. Someone needs to explain two men in motion several times to to me. I thought that that was a penalty.
It was an outstanding game to attend though. Perfect weather, a great amount of Redskins fans there, a very important win, and overall, I didn't encounter too many stupid Browns fans. Most were polite and LOVED my Black Taylor jersey!
Here's to a great run and hoping that it continues! HTTR
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:This is the best Redskins team I've ever seen. The 80's mean diddly squat to me, I wasn't there.

#HTTR This is what good football feels like!

That is both joyous, and deeply sad at the same time. I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you!

Some of Norv Turner's teams were actually half decent, but there is more hope in this team than any team of the last 20 years. Enjoy the ride my friend.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 am

Champsturf wrote:Someone needs to explain two men in motion several times to to me. I thought that that was a penalty.

You can send two men in motion as long as they are both set before the snap.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football