When will RGIII's comments be spun by the press?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Deadskins wrote:
funsho2 wrote:Shanannan is playing with fire ....if Rg3 is not happy....you won't have a job......if u keep doing this and fans ask for cousins to start ....Rg3 will demand a trade and the redskins back to losing ......because if Rg3 has any kind of struggle fans will scream for cousins....i questioned the draft pick in the first place cuz it shows u are not confident in rg3 ....luck and newton don't have to look over their shoulders ...now he just open a can of worms ......

Please! I think you are the only one who would ever scream for Cousins over RGIII, or think RGIII would ever ask for a trade because of Kirk. :roll:

:lol: c'mon funsho - you have to be kidding us - you cannot really think some of this stuff ... can you? :shock:

you were flat out wrong in your estimation of why we took KC - GET OVER IT

I've been wrong a lot - just move on - don't make a fool of yourself - it's no big deal ... this is a fan site for crying out loud
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:47 pm

SkinsJock wrote:This is a pointless topic - there are always going to be detractors ...

it's the old 'tall poppy syndrome'

I understand that some here will try and bring up everything and anything .. :roll:

there is nothing of interest here - a waste of time to even bring it up ... :twisted:

we have so much to be thankful for and to enjoy ... :D

+1

the media (yawns)
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

piggie

Postby hanburgerheel » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Deadskins wrote:
funsho2 wrote:Shanannan is playing with fire ....if Rg3 is not happy....you won't have a job......if u keep doing this and fans ask for cousins to start ....Rg3 will demand a trade and the redskins back to losing ......because if Rg3 has any kind of struggle fans will scream for cousins....i questioned the draft pick in the first place cuz it shows u are not confident in rg3 ....luck and newton don't have to look over their shoulders ...now he just open a can of worms ......

Please! I think you are the only one who would ever scream for Cousins over RGIII, or think RGIII would ever ask for a trade because of Kirk. :roll:

Griffin does not strike me as a player who would have that kind of contempt.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Quick question...

How many of your predictions have been right this past few weeks...

That's what I thought. :twisted:

Nothing to see here, folks...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Who knew Skip Bayless was on the board.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 pm

First off, I hate teaming up on a poster for making controversial comments. I think it is weak and easy, but seriously come on. These type of comments need to be addressed because they are thoughtless.

To be VERY CLEAR: Fans aren't going to ask that KC starts -- no matter what happens. RGIII is a God in DC and proven his worth. He wouldn't have been PROMOTED to team captain mid-season if they weren't HEAVILY invested.

Also, RGIII isn't the type of player that would "demand" a trade. Those types --- see like Cutler, VYoung, Jeff George, and Palmer --- are ones who lack the character to win in this league. RGIII has character. He has proven that and isn't that dumb. Even saying he would consider it given your "scenario" makes it clear you don't really understand RGIII as a QB or person.

In terms of the draft pick ---- yesterday literally explained the pick. Did you not watch the game? Do you not understand it? It was LITERALLY spelled out for you. It was a smart pick. KC adds crazy value. That pick may have gotten us to the playoffs. All highly successful people makes these types of decisions. You questioned the pick --- YOU WERE WRONG. PERIOD. Get over it. Move on.

And as far as Luck & Newton not having to look over their shoulders --- you forgot to mention guys like Mark Sanchez, Romo, Fitzgerald, Palmer, Rivers, Ponder, Freeman, Weeden, or Flaco ---- all of whom could probably use some breathing down their necks. If there is anything I have learned in my life it is that competition pushes you --- and if it doesn't -- well, then you were meant to lose. And honestly, I think that Newton could use some competition. He's immature and in need of a serious attitude adjustment. The great QBs don't mind the competition.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 pm

don't feed the troll...
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Postby yupchagee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Were I a coach, I would NOT want a player who didn't want to play.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:39 am

FLWSkin wrote:

Who knew Skip Bayless was on the board.

Lol

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 pm

And for those who think I am being paranoid. Look at Fox Sports. The headline reads "No good news on RGIII's knee." Read the article and all it says is that Shanny is going to have RGIII's knee examined during the week and check its progress before he decides if RGIII will play. Which seems logical to me. Headline makes it sound like he has had a setback which is not the case.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:59 pm

It should read "No news on RGIII's knee."
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Exactly.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Deadskins wrote:It should read "No news on RGIII's knee."

Agreed. "No bad news" would have been about as appropriate as the headline they chose. After all, Shanahan said just two days ago that the doctors are very impressed with the progress he's made. The latest news has all been good.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football