nfl.com: Jordan Black suspended four games for PEDs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 am

From what I read he has been on this medication for over a decade. Seems to me more League office crap. I am sure Mara is pretty upset that even taking that money away we are ahead of his sorry team, he now probably is looking for anything and everything. Seems to me common sense would dictate if a player has been on the same prescription for over a decade he shouldn't be suspended. Most likely since he was out of football he probably didn't turn in some crappy documentation, or didn't know he had too. In any event this reeks and I am seriously sick of Mara, Goodell and his cronies....I wish they all would get a on a plane and have it blow up at around 45,000 feet..............

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 am

yupchagee wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

If he's on PED's, I'd hate to think how he would play without them!

:D
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

piggie

Postby Redskinsfansince81 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 am

Who is Jordan Black? lol What position does he play?

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:11 am

Redskinsfansince81 wrote:Who is Jordan Black? lol What position does he play?

Jordan Black
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:13 am

1. Cedric Griffin plays a good game against the Giants and is suspended by the league after that game.
2. With playoff seeding on the line, Jordan Black comes in for an injured player and then is suspended by the league.
3. Tenard Jackson has his case reviewed forever and the week before the season starts after he is named the starter, he is suspended for the year.
4. Trent Williams and Fred Davis are suspended for smoking dope during the NFL lockout when the personal conduct policy does not apply because there is no labor agreemant. They are the ONLY TWO players suspended for this. Do you really believe that they were the only two players to smoke during the lockout?
5. The day before free agency, the NFL announces that the Redskins are losing 36 million in cap money due to "violating the spirit of the salary cap". Now, when we moved cap money, there was no salary cap and therefore, we could do whatever we wanted. The NFL owners admit to colluding to keep salaries down in a labor dispute, which is in violation of Federal Labor Law.
6. NFL officials, both real and replacement, continue to make quesionable and out right wrong calls against the Redskins and Redskins only. I have watched a lot of football in my life. I have never and I mean NEVER seen a play where the ref blows a whistle, defenders stop and the running back is allowed to run into the end zone and the play is ruled a TD. Not to mention calls where a QB(Brady) is hit in the chest, and we are called for a blow to the head. Now RGIII has been injured twice this year after sliding, (Falcons and Ravens) and no call is made.

People don't want to say it is a conspicicy, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
Last edited by FLWSkin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am

FLWSkin wrote:1. Cedric Griffin plays a good game against the Giants and is suspended by the league after that game.
2. With playoff seeding on the line, Jordan Black comes in for an injured player and then is suspended by the league.
3. Tenard Jackson has his case reviewed forever and the week before the season starts after he is named the starter, he is suspended for the year.
4. Trent Williams and Fred Davis are suspended for smoking dope during the NFL lockout when the personal conduct policy does not apply because there is no labor agreemant. They are the ONLY TWO players suspended for this. Do you really believe that they were the only two players to smoke suring the lockout?
5. The day before free agency, the NFL announces that the Redskins are losing 36 million in cap money due to "violating the spirit of the salary cap". Now, when we moved cap money, there was no salary cap and therefore, we could do whatever we wanted. The NFL owners admit to colluding to keep salaries down in a lobor dispute, which is in violation of Federal Labor Law.
6. NFL officials, both real and replacement, continue to make quesionable and out right wrong calls against the Redskins and Redskins only. I have watched a lot of football in my life. I have never and I mean NEVER seen a play where the ref blows a whistle, defenders stop and the running back is allowed to run into the end zone and the play is ruled a TD. Not to mention calls where a QB(Brady) is hit in the chest, and we are called for a blow to the head. Now RGIII has been injured twice this year after sliding, (Falcons and Ravens) and no call is made.

People don't want to say it is a conspicicy, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

DING DING DING I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS!!

Great post +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 :lol:

Postby yupchagee » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 pm

I think his best position is at end (of the bench).
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 pm

yupchagee wrote:

I think his best position is at end (of the bench).

And guard(ing the water)
XVII XXII XXVI

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Backup right tackle, brought in when Jammal was hurt. Thought at first he was training camp fodder. He played well in Sunday's game when Polumbus was out with the concussion, he was wearing number 60....No he was never close to a Chris Samuels either...... :shock:

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:30 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:From what I read he has been on this medication for over a decade. Seems to me more League office crap. I am sure Mara is pretty upset that even taking that money away we are ahead of his sorry team, he now probably is looking for anything and everything. Seems to me common sense would dictate if a player has been on the same prescription for over a decade he shouldn't be suspended. Most likely since he was out of football he probably didn't turn in some crappy documentation, or didn't know he had too. In any event this reeks and I am seriously sick of Mara, Goodell and his cronies....I wish they all would get a on a plane and have it blow up at around 45,000 feet..............

Yeah, apparently the several of the Skins OL went a Twiiter rant yesterday because Black has a percription for ADD (or ADHA, whichever) meds and has the proper paper worked filed with the NFL to permit their use... yet he was still suspended for using them!

Sound familiar... Frak U John Mara!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:59 pm

At appropriate dosing for ADHD, there is no performance gain from Adderal. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Just wonder what more there is to this story. Not that I dont believe Black....but would like to know more about the decision process the NFL used here IF what Black claims is true.

If I were Black, think I certainly would bring my evidence to the media to try and put pressure on the NFL. Of course, if he had irrefutable proof that he was innocent think he would have given that to the NFLPA rep.

It is not as if NFL penalities have withstood the light of independent scrutiny.....see the aints players case for that.

But I just have some unanswered questions....like what was the paperwork snafu? If the team was aware of this condition and the perscribed medication, why have there been no team announcements of support,?

To me, just a lot of questions still........
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football