I purchased Standing Only tickets for the game. What to exp

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

I purchased Standing Only tickets for the game. What to exp

Postby merrygrifthness » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 pm

I have been to a few games and I normally get decent seats in the lower level but I can't drop 1k a ticket.

How is it up in the nosebleeds?

Standing, will I be able to see good or will the players look like dots?

Are they crowded?

I'm manly in for the experience I can't wait to experience this.. "we want dallas chants" I really think it's going to be an experience of a lifetime. In my entire life there has not been a game this significant.

ALSO !!!!

I purchased my tickets on stubhub and printed them out. It feels a bit odd having printed tickets.. I always worried that they won't scan right or something and I've never seen them for a redskins game. Has anyone bought tickets like this?

DarthMonk

Re: I purchased Standing Only tickets for the game. What to

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 am

merrygrifthness wrote:I have been to a few games and I normally get decent seats in the lower level but I can't drop 1k a ticket.

How is it up in the nosebleeds?

Standing, will I be able to see good or will the players look like dots?

Are they crowded?

I'm manly in for the experience I can't wait to experience this.. "we want dallas chants" I really think it's going to be an experience of a lifetime. In my entire life there has not been a game this significant.

ALSO !!!!

I purchased my tickets on stubhub and printed them out. It feels a bit odd having printed tickets.. I always worried that they won't scan right or something and I've never seen them for a redskins game. Has anyone bought tickets like this?

Bring binoculars. Find an empty. Sit there. If you stay in SRO don't piss off the ushers. They WILL kick you out.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Re: I purchased Standing Only tickets for the game. What to

Postby merrygrifthness » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

[/quote]

Bring binoculars. Find an empty. Sit there. If you stay in SRO don't piss off the ushers. They WILL kick you out.[/quote]

okay, I've heard of some people getting kicked out for banging on panels but i won't do that.. but i also heard someone else say the ushers can be unreasonable. Hopefully they just leave us alone if were minding our own business

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:54 pm

sickens me that "fans" are trying to flip their seats for outrageous prices because of the magnitude of this game.. No wonder FedEX field doesnt offer us a true home field advantage..

If I had tickets to this game their is no way I would be trying to flip my seats and if I could not go for a reason beyond my control I would be selling them to a true fan for face value

selling your tickets to the highest bidder just welcomes Cowboys fans into the stadium and diminishes any chance of the stadium ever having a truly electric atmosphere ever again!

Postby merrygrifthness » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:08 pm

everydayAskinsday wrote:sickens me that "fans" are trying to flip their seats for outrageous prices because of the magnitude of this game.. No wonder FedEX field doesnt offer us a true home field advantage..

If I had tickets to this game their is no way I would be trying to flip my seats and if I could not go for a reason beyond my control I would be selling them to a true fan for face value

selling your tickets to the highest bidder just welcomes Cowboys fans into the stadium and diminishes any chance of the stadium ever having a truly electric atmosphere ever again!

I somewhat agree. There are also a lot of people who could not go because they changed the time. I had to pay A LOT for my standing tickets. In a average game I'd be getting seats in the lower level for this price. I think we will show up for this game though.

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 am

everydayAskinsday wrote:sickens me that "fans" are trying to flip their seats for outrageous prices because of the magnitude of this game.. No wonder FedEX field doesnt offer us a true home field advantage..

Absolutely!

It doesn't happen that much over here, you do buy tickets at inflated prices but not from 'true fans', they generally just want what they paid.

I remember getting tickets for the 2002 FA Cup final (Chelsea v Arsenal) and ended up paying £300 each for them. When I met the bloke to collect them he started going on in his posh voice about how he wanted to go to the game but couldn't make it and how he was a 'real fan'.

I told him he wasn't a real fan, just a 'total ***t' - after I had the tickets in my hand of course!
Last edited by SouthLondonRedskin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football