Idiot Coaches

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:48 pm

welch wrote:Won the NFC East. Had holes in the defense and still won. Will only get better. Giants will recover, but I'm not sure how long it will take the Eagles, and the Cowboys might never stabilize as long as that guy owns them.

I hoped for an 8 - 8 season; everything else was icing on the cake.

(And, no, even if the Redskins had won yesterday, each game was going to be a challenge...no time for Robert Groffin to recover.)

The Giants will recover? Maybe they have run their course...no team stays good forever...

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Unfortunately, the Giants are a well-run team. I've watched them rebuild again and again since 1982 or '83. They've had a string of good GM's, who usually pick better than average coaches.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
1niksder wrote:If his words meant anything he wouldn't be here... And his absents means the Skins are doing pretty good. Twelve post since, the 2012 NFC East Champs lose a playoff game (that he said they had no chance of qualify for) and he's post less than twelve times since Late October. He was the only one here that didn't know that he's the joke, until you almost told him (if he had any intelligence you would have let the cat out the bag).

You and several of the others have the capability to ensure I never show up again, 1niksder. As for being the joke, that's fine. Trust me, it's not going to be a pleasant joke. Every time this franchise screws up I'll be here to rub your noses in it. So I expect I'll be around quite a bit.
ahhh... mkay!

Hey, Scott!! Remember this, from November 28, 2010?
Redskins_Fanatic wrote:I'm Done. I'm Out. After three decades watching and rooting for this team, I can't stand it any longer. The absolute, sheer, complete and total lack of talent and/or interest of the players, coaches, management and owner of the Washington Redskins has finally shown through fully enough that I can no longer continue to waste my time, money, energy, and interest on this team.
Ciao
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football