Advice for Garcon:

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby jmooney » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Was there anything removed from RG3's knee we could have put in Garcon's foot? Maybe we could get a discount on parts.

Hog

Postby SKINS#1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 am

Following comments express my thoughts as well.

What's best for him and what's best for his NFL career might not be the same thing. That's the problem.

Do I respect his decision? Yes. Do I think he should make whatever decision he feels is best personally and still (a) take up our #1 WR roster spot, (b) draw a substantial salary, and (c) force the team to plan around him? No, I don't.

I am asking that he does BOTH what is in his best interest and what is in the team's best interest given his circumstances.[/quote]

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:44 pm

From the quote in the original post:

Surgery would sideline Garcon for 3-4 months, and reportedly "offer no guarantee of fixing the issue."

It's his choice, and depending on what the probability is, I don't know if I'd do it, either. Based on CT's post, 50/50? No way imho. That's just not good odds.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 am

jmooney wrote:Was there anything removed from RG3's knee we could have put in Garcon's foot? Maybe we could get a discount on parts.

HA...that's funny. What, are we harvesting body parts now....?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 am

jmooney wrote:Was there anything removed from RG3's knee we could have put in Garcon's foot? Maybe we could get a discount on parts.

Naaah, we'd sell those parts for funding to pay off the right people for the cap space issue. Or hire enforcers to rattle em up a bit :twisted:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football