Jackson suspended...wtf

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**ch44

Jackson suspended...wtf

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 pm

At first I thought it was Tanard. Almost spit out my water thinking he got suspended while he was suspended. That would be like getting fired on your day off. But, at least we shouldn't feel it as badly with Orakpo returning.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Seriously man? Can't these kids all try to stay out of the news for one month? Three weeks even...

Now's not the time to be making dumb mistakes. Luckily he's currently depth...as long as something doesn't happen to anyone else.

Skins, Big Brother is watching you...

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Big Rob had a break out year and filled Raks enourmous shoes bout as good as one could... It's a bummer he won't be there for four games to at least spell Rak..

At this point I expect crappy news like this. Last off season it was 36mill, that we r still paying for, now this. Hopefully we can have a killer draft like last year..... Course I don't expect it to be as good as winning the rgiii lottery, but some diamonds in the rough would certainly balance some of this crap out!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Big Rob had a break out year and filled Raks enourmous shoes bout as good as one could... It's a bummer he won't be there for four games to at least spell Rak..

At this point I expect crappy news like this. Last off season it was 36mill, that we r still paying for, now this. Hopefully we can have a killer draft like last year..... Course I don't expect it to be as good as winning the rgiii lottery, but some diamonds in the rough would certainly balance some of this crap out!

All the hardships will just make the team more angry and pull together stronger. I think the cap penalty was felt much worse this year as opposed to last.

Back a dog into a corner...

piglet

Postby Bee_Skins_Fan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Maybe this helps to explain that weird St Patty's day skit??

just sayin...

:lol:

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm

It would have been nice to know when renegotiating his contract. I didn't think they did testing this time of year.:hmm:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 am

The Hogster wrote:At first I thought it was Tanard. Almost spit out my water thinking he got suspended while he was suspended. That would be like getting fired on your day off. But, at least we shouldn't feel it as badly with Orakpo returning.

He'd have to be stupid mother lover to get suspended while out on suspension.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 am

emoses14 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:At first I thought it was Tanard. Almost spit out my water thinking he got suspended while he was suspended. That would be like getting fired on your day off. But, at least we shouldn't feel it as badly with Orakpo returning.

Point? He'd also have to be a stupid mother to get caught a second time... and we know how that worked.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:41 am

One thing we know for sure - Rob Jackson is stupid - the only question is how stupid - way to let your team mates down - IDIOT

he's lucky in a way - if it were my sandbox, I'd kick him out of it
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 am

Countertrey wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

Point? He'd also have to be a stupid mother to get caught a second time... and we know how that worked.

That was a movie reference (same movie) in respnse to Hogster's movie reference. It was not meant to move the conversation forward by making a point one way or the other.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 am

Bee_Skins_Fan wrote:Maybe this helps to explain that weird St Patty's day skit??

just sayin...

:lol:

He's going to need that pot of gold now to make up for the 4 games of pay he 's lost. Unprescribed Pain Medication? Too many Aleeve? Geesh! :roll: Get well soon Rak!
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Deadskins wrote:It would have been nice to know when renegotiating his contract. I didn't think they did testing this time of year.:hmm:

At this point, I'm happy to assume that the league DID know, and waited until we'd re-signed him before hitting him with the suspension. Because that's how low my opinion of the league's integrity is right now.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:It would have been nice to know when renegotiating his contract.
I didn't think they did testing this time of year.:hmm:

At this point, I'm happy to assume that the league DID know, and waited until we'd re-signed him before hitting him with the suspension.
that's how low my opinion of the league's integrity is right now.

^^ what he said :twisted:

the NFL office has NOT done very well at all recently

there's a lot of bad things going on that are going to hit these guys really badly and I have very little confidence in their ability to handle anything
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:54 pm

The NFL is on some screw the Redskins this year I bet. Look for a loooooooooooong season of screwery.

I have to believe a good portion of athletes in the NFL are on some type of performance enhancing drugs, I just believe the vets are smart enough to know when to take them, how long they get out of their system, etc.

What did R. Doughty take that Seattle playoff game? Just kidding.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football