Do you think arrogance will cause RG3 to Slump?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby redskins14ru » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:41 pm

RGIII - has a nice 2 year plan with enough risk to start with what's arrogance going to hurt. Sure wont hinder his ability to dive from one level of the defense to the next. Besides those are just short interviews and the season is long.... OF COARSE I THINK HE IS CONCEITED AND NEEDS TO FOCUS ON FOOTBALL. HAIL RGlll
I love watching and waiting to see what the hecks going on.
god blessed us with # 59 ... go skins
REDSKINS FOOTBALL RULES

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 pm

redskins14ru wrote:RGIII - has a nice 2 year plan with enough risk to start with what's arrogance going to hurt. Sure wont hinder his ability to dive from one level of the defense to the next. Besides those are just short interviews and the season is long.... OF COARSE I THINK HE IS CONCEITED AND NEEDS TO FOCUS ON FOOTBALL. HAIL RGlll
What??? :-s
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Countertrey wrote:
redskins14ru wrote:RGIII - has a nice 2 year plan with enough risk to start with what's arrogance going to hurt. Sure wont hinder his ability to dive from one level of the defense to the next. Besides those are just short interviews and the season is long.... OF COARSE I THINK HE IS CONCEITED AND NEEDS TO FOCUS ON FOOTBALL. HAIL RGlll
What??? :-s

I believe what is highlighted in the yellow is what he was really meaning. I was confused too.

Hog

Postby redskins14ru » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 pm

I do not know him personally, and my opinion is just that he may be a little conceited (for good reason). I do not believe he will have a slump. Clearly, I left out that I believe he will have more TD runs this year, however have less total rushing yards. httr --- With respects to his glamour filled situation: <RG's toughness and desire to perform amazingly on Sundays coupled with his style and enthusiasm on and off the field truly impresses so many people who love the game of football>
I love watching and waiting to see what the hecks going on.
god blessed us with # 59 ... go skins
REDSKINS FOOTBALL RULES

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:31 pm

No sign that Griffin is arrogant. A "phenom", yes: like Bryce Harper. Both second year players with once-a-generation talent plus determination, and both seem centered on winning rather than personal hoo-hah.

Amazing that Washington has both at the same time.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football