Chad Ochocinco Slaps Lawyer's Ass in Court

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:42 am

that judge is an idiot.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

What makes the judge an idiot? Holding an ass accountable for his behavior? This was not the first time Johnson was a jerk in her courtroom... at an earlier hearing, Mr 85 was called, along with his attorney and the Prosecutor (also a woman) to the bench. Once there, Mr 85 put his arm around the shoulder of the prosecutor. She directed him "do NOT touch me". He persisted. She stated again "I am warning you... get your hand off of me". After a delay, he complied. I mean, seriously, he is in court, on charges relating to domestic violence, among the most severe forms of disrespect towards women... and here he is, imposing physically upon... and disrespecting... a woman officer of the court... in front of the judge.

So... who is the idiot?

Frankly, were it me on the bench... he'd still be crying in his cell..
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Countertrey wrote:What makes the judge an idiot? Holding an ass accountable for his behavior? This was not the first time Johnson was a jerk in her courtroom... at an earlier hearing, Mr 85 was called, along with his attorney and the Prosecutor (also a woman) to the bench. Once there, Mr 85 put his arm around the shoulder of the prosecutor. She directed him "do NOT touch me". He persisted. She stated again "I am warning you... get your hand off of me". After a delay, he complied. I mean, seriously, he is in court, on charges relating to domestic violence, among the most severe forms of disrespect towards women... and here he is, imposing physically upon... and disrespecting... a woman officer of the court... in front of the judge.

So... who is the idiot?

I thought that was why he called her a idiot... but I could be wrong.

Chad played for 10 years in the NFL, at a high level, and reportedly has less than $5M to his name. Seven days in jail didn't teach him anything.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 pm

1niksder wrote:
Countertrey wrote:What makes the judge an idiot? Holding an ass accountable for his behavior? This was not the first time Johnson was a jerk in her courtroom... at an earlier hearing, Mr 85 was called, along with his attorney and the Prosecutor (also a woman) to the bench. Once there, Mr 85 put his arm around the shoulder of the prosecutor. She directed him "do NOT touch me". He persisted. She stated again "I am warning you... get your hand off of me". After a delay, he complied. I mean, seriously, he is in court, on charges relating to domestic violence, among the most severe forms of disrespect towards women... and here he is, imposing physically upon... and disrespecting... a woman officer of the court... in front of the judge.

So... who is the idiot?

Chad played for 10 years in the NFL, at a high level, and reportedly has less than $5M to his name. Seven days in jail didn't teach him anything.

Ahhh... you could be right... maybe Joe was spending quality time at Tick Tock before posting... :wink:

Postby yupchagee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:46 am

1niksder wrote:

So... who is the idiot?

I doubt if he's capable of learning anything.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:19 am

yupchagee wrote:
1niksder wrote:

So... who is the idiot?

I doubt if he's capable of learning anything.

That's not a nice thing to say about LPJ. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:23 am

Are you serious?
The dumb ass judge didn't do crap until the laughter.. that makes her the idiot.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:Are you serious?
The dumb ass judge didn't do crap until the laughter.. that makes her the idiot.
no... that makes her a liberal. :wink:

HOWEVER... her role in this situation was to simply rubber stamp a proposed penalty that had been agreed upon by the state and the defense... unless someone gave her a reason to overide said agreement...

Someone <cough: 85> gave her a reason.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:36 pm

LOL.. you got it CT

Postby yupchagee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm

In any disagreement, the fact that 1 party is wrong does mot always mean the other is right.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:39 am

Irn-Bru wrote:This guy was on top of the world just 3-4 years ago. He could be having beers in the Bahamas, but instead he's probably squandered almost all of his money and admits that his life is in shambles. What a waste.

This is the man Vinny Cerrato was willing to offer a whole Draft for in a trade scenario with the Bengals.

Imagine the possibilities. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:07 am

Countertrey wrote:

This goes back a little while:

New England Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco would like to arrange a meeting with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Ochocinco tweeted at the former Massachusetts governor on Tuesday, writing, “Excuse Mr. Romney i'd like to have a 30 minute sit down with u. If u're available I'd love for my followers to hear ur thoughts.”

Romney didn’t immediately respond, so Ochocinco asked another Republican, House Speaker John Boehner, to pass along the message.

“John are you busy?” he wrote. “Can you let Mr. Romney know that I'd like to have a interview with him. His voice-My followers = Power.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am

^^ this goes to show that this guy's not just an idiot .. he's also delusional :roll:
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
Countertrey wrote:

This goes back a little while:

New England Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco would like to arrange a meeting with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Ochocinco tweeted at the former Massachusetts governor on Tuesday, writing, “Excuse Mr. Romney i'd like to have a 30 minute sit down with u. If u're available I'd love for my followers to hear ur thoughts.”

Romney didn’t immediately respond, so Ochocinco asked another Republican, House Speaker John Boehner, to pass along the message.

“John are you busy?” he wrote. “Can you let Mr. Romney know that I'd like to have a interview with him. His voice-My followers = Power.
... so, the judge is an Obama IRS operative, doing what she can to suppress the Republican vote???? Who knew??? :lol:

Return to Around the League