@sportsmanmx

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

@sportsmanmx

Postby THE RAM » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello Redskins fans, its been a while since I last posted. As some of you know I’m one of the biggest Redskins fans from Mexico. I’ve been a Redskin fan all my life.
I started a little more over a year on the sports journalism business, it was a side business. Now it has become more that a side business, different media companies contacted me to speak and write on their sports sections and one big company just hired me. I speak and write of every sport (Football, soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf, F1 and many more).

I need to ask all of you that understand spanish and like all the sports I mentioned to please follow me on twitter @sportsmanmx, the company I´m working for has asked me to create an account which I created a few weeks back, I will really appreciate if you help me in this new journey.

Now talking Redskins news what a way to begin the week, just hearing RGIII is ready for training camp that made my week. ¡HTTR!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Good Luck friend on your new adventure.

HTTR..........Hail to the REDSKINS
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm

I was in Ensenada last week.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Re: @sportsmanmx

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:08 am

THE RAM wrote:Hello Redskins fans, its been a while since I last posted. As some of you know I’m one of the biggest Redskins fans from Mexico. I’ve been a Redskin fan all my life.
I started a little more over a year on the sports journalism business, it was a side business. Now it has become more that a side business, different media companies contacted me to speak and write on their sports sections and one big company just hired me. I speak and write of every sport (Football, soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf, F1 and many more).

I need to ask all of you that understand spanish and like all the sports I mentioned to please follow me on twitter @sportsmanmx, the company I´m working for has asked me to create an account which I created a few weeks back, I will really appreciate if you help me in this new journey.

Now talking Redskins news what a way to begin the week, just hearing RGIII is ready for training camp that made my week. ¡HTTR!

No habla espanol!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 am

Good luck man!!
I only grew up in Langleypark, I never listened to the guys outside so I still don't know Spanish. LOL
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby THE RAM » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks for the followers I've had. Please guys, as a Redskins fella I will really appreciate you're help, its a sports account but its also fun; today I had a funny argument with a cowboys fan, there are some tweets you'll undertsand. once again thanks to the persons who followed me after my post.

Traning camp is here !HTTR!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football