Jarvis Jenkins PEDs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
cappster

Postby Cappster » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 am

Haha. At least he didn't literally pee in your cheerios. I think we all are disappointed in the man, but it is what it is. He needs to prepare himself to be a monster this year and realize that anything he takes needs to be on the approved substance list. Is he an idiot for taking unsanctioned substances? Yes. Can he get past this and actually make a positive impact on the team? Yes.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 am

mastdark81 wrote:WTF!! We starting to catch up with them Seahawks in players with banned substances the past few years.

Catch up? The Skins lead the league in suspensions for PEDs since 2011 with 8. Big mistake by Jenkins. NFL players need to stay out of GNC. There's no telling what's in their products that violates NFL rules. :roll:
:(
Last edited by SCSkinsFan on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

Hog

Postby ACW » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:31 am

Supplements are BS anyway.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:17 pm

ACW wrote:Supplements are BS anyway.

well, that certainly helps :shock:

LOOK - I understand we need to "make the best out of this" - the thing that really makes me upset is that these guys try to cheat, then try to mask it, AND then say - "gee, I'm sorry I hurt the team and I embarrassed my family ... etc etc .." and fans just put up with this BS each and EVERY time it happens - these guys need to face a punishment that will not make it worth getting caught - THAT is the issue here

take a guy like Braun in baseball - he signs a 127,000,000 contract then only gets fined 3,000,000 - that means he makes a fortune by cheating - that is crazy

I know the NFL is different but what the hell is going on - why does the nil just suspend these guys for a few games - they need to really make it a big deal if you get caught cheating AND don't try and tell me that they didn't really understand - they take the supplements because they are told it will mask the "STUFF" - they did it to cheat and try to get more money - they should not be allowed to just get suspended for a few games

THEY WOULD NOT TRY THIS IF THEY KNEW THERE WAS A CHANCE OF GETTING KICKED OUT
The players feel it is no big deal - do your suspension and then come back & get your big paycheck - you are still an NFL player ... THAT IS BS
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:00 pm

If only it were that simple.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Deadskins wrote:If only it were that simple.

TRUE dat :roll:
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

Dumb mistake, next man up, no point in crying over spilled milk.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/29/nflpa-supplement-certification-program-ended-in-2011-which-puts-players-at-their-own-risk/

Over the weekend, the NFLPA issued a warning regarding a vitamin B supplement that, as the FDA discovered, contains two steroids. We mentioned in the corresponding article that the NFL and NFLPA have an approved list of clean supplements.

More accurately, they had an approved list of clean supplements.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football