Riley Cooper...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Riley Cooper...

Postby ACW » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 pm

DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Re: Riley Cooper...

Postby yupchagee » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Stop insulting morons. They have feelings too :!:
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 am

that seems to be deeper than just a "word".. he looked like he really has a serious issue.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

cappster

Postby Cappster » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 am

The truth tends to come out when a person is drinking. It's called: Liquid Courage. Is he truly racist? I don't know. I'd have to look at his body of work instead of just this one instance to determine whether or not he truly doesn't like black people.

On a side note, is saying the n word while rapping with Tupac considered racist?
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:44 am

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:57 am

Cappster wrote:The truth tends to come out when a person is drinking. It's called: Liquid Courage. Is he truly racist? I don't know. I'd have to look at his body of work instead of just this one instance to determine whether or not he truly doesn't like black people.

On a side note, is saying the n word while rapping with Tupac considered racist?

yea i don't know if he's racist cappo, but when i get drunk.. keep in mind i totally over-do-it on purpose (lol).. I don't go around saying spics and crackers or yellow bellies or whatever it is. lol.
heck, even in fights i don't use those terms. i'd say mf'er and those things but to this day i've neva used any kind of known racist terms.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
Cappster wrote:The truth tends to come out when a person is drinking. It's called: Liquid Courage. Is he truly racist? I don't know. I'd have to look at his body of work instead of just this one instance to determine whether or not he truly doesn't like black people.

yea i don't know if he's racist cappo, but when i get drunk.. keep in mind i totally over-do-it on purpose (lol).. I don't go around saying spics and crackers or yellow bellies or whatever it is. lol.
heck, even in fights i don't use those terms. i'd say mf'er and those things but to this day i've neva used any kind of known racist terms.

+1
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Postby yupchagee » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 pm

There is the key. He's racist.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Wow, Philly! It must be something in the water. smh

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/230605 ... ltercation
"Givin'em the Business!"

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 am

I think the key term here is ignorance as illustrated by Douglas and Riley. I know from some of the discussions I've had that there are people who think they are superior to others just , because of the pigmentation of their skin. I know that is rather obvious, but my uncle is pretty racist (who is also a bible thumper who I don't associate with). I've challenged him to use the N-word in front of some black people to see how well that turns out for him. I know he will never take me up on that challenge as he knows what would happen. People are more likely to say things when they are in a comfortable environment (behind a computer, with a group of like minded thinkers, etc...). In other words, when ignorance is abundant, it will flow like the Nile.
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Return to Around the League