Film Sessions: Pat White’s Good (But Completely and Utterly

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Film Sessions: Pat White’s Good (But Completely and Utterly

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Film Sessions: Pat White’s Good (But Completely and Utterly Overrated) Preseason Game

http://httr24-7.com/film-room/film-sessions-pat-whites-good-but-completely-and-utterly-overrated-preseason-game/

Irn-Bru wrote:That is a great bit of analysis. Please, those who are seriously advocating we cut Grossman in favor of White, read this post thoroughly, then come back here and tell me you still think that. Everything he says is spot on. Fair warning, though: once he points out how badly White stares down receivers, you'll never be able to "unsee" it.

Keep Grossman. All the best to White, but we don't need him here.

FFA's post forced me to create a new thread for the purpose of discussing Pat White as a QB for the Redskins. The analysis provided doesn't deserve to be lost in the bowels of another thread.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:37 pm

We have a good situation with RG3, another rookie who while not having the physical gifts has a good head on his shoulders, and a good mentor who's a good quarterback as long as you don't start playing him regularly. I don't see how Pat White knocks any of the three out of their slot.

I never bought the hype anyway, how many times have we seen guys mop up against other guys who will be flipping cheeseburgers in September?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

piggie

Postby num1skinsfan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:53 pm

We'll see how the preseason plays out. If given a fair shot, smart money is on Pat White.
"The harder I work the luckier I get"....
- Jack Kent Cook 1983

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 pm

A mobile Colt Brennan.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:49 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:A mobile Colt Brennan.

With about half the arm.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football